Chapter 5

I woke up to the feeling of someone staring at me. At first I didn't mind opening my eyes due to that feeling when you first wake up and you feel your eyes burning, and because I slept late last night. I was watching movies.

I opened my eyes and saw blurred figure of a man. I rubbed each eye and it turns out to be Harry.

I quickly got up and grabbed my blanket covering my body. "Why are you here?! How'd you get up here? Did you do something to me while I was asleep?!?" He laughed.

"I wish." He winked. I narrowed my eyes giving him the look. "Get dressed. Were going somewhere, I'll be downstairs." He smiled reaveling his dimples and left the room.

Its about 9:20 am

I went to the bathroom and groomed myself getting ready and then I went down catching my dad and Harry talking about me and showing him my childhood photos. Seriously.

They noticed me standing in the room looking a bit embarrassed. Ohmygod I looked horrible in those photos how could dad show it to Harry. I can feel my cheeks turning red and tingly warm feeling radiating through my face.

"Oh there she is!" Dad said cheerfully. "I was just showing Harry your childhood pictures!"

"Yeah, you were adorable." Harry said as he giggled. They both stood up. "So I guess were going now, Sir." As we approached the door. Dad nodded once and finally said goodbye "Be careful! Don't be home so late."

He placed his hand behind my hips escorting me to the direction where his car is. I didn't know where we were going but I stayed silent while he was driving. I started to recognize the place. We were heading to the carnival. Brooke and I used to come here when we were a bit younger. I don't really know why we stopped coming here.

It was kind of a silent drive. He got out of the car and rushed to the other side and opened the door. We headed in and went to buy ticket rides.

"Let's ride the sea dragon first!" Excitement in his voice.

"Are you kidding me? I'm terrified of that shit. You can go alone I'll be waiting down here." I said with my heartbeat beating fast. Just the thought of it gives me anxiety. I've rode it once. I almost passed out. Its that ride shaped like a boat but is a dragon actually and it swings you up high in the air like how a swing swings.

"Don't worry I'll be by your side the whole time." He insisted and grabbed my hand "I'll be holding your hand the whole time! Don't you want that?" He winked. Cheeky, very cheeky.

His cheekiness made me smile "A-alright but its your fault if I pass out!"

We head over to the ride and got in the dragon boat. We're at the top edge. I'm starting to get nervous. "Harry I think I'm gonna vomit. My stomach's not well oh-god."

"Hold it. Its just your imaginations. I'm here. Let's get on with this ride." He reassured and squeezed my hand rubbing the back of it.

It started swinging and each time it swings it gets faster and faster. I squeezed Harry's hand making him look at me. He seemed to be enjoying the ride and I'm here about to pass out. I closed my eyes hoping that I don't lose 'it'. It went on and on for like minutes until it stopped. We finally came down.

I was dizzy. "Oh god. My head's spinning, Harry." Right hand on my forehead and left hand touching my stomach.

He found a bench and made me sit. "Wait a sec I'll buy you a drink."

"Alright I'll stay here."

Shit it felt like each time as it swings down my spirit gets left behind floating on the air. He got back and gave me the water. "You were closing your eyes and got a tight grip of my hand the whole time. What a cutie." He gigled, almost a laugh.

"I was really scared, Harry. I'm never going on that ride again." Shaking my head a little. "Oh c'mon love, it was great! I'm sorry I forced you though."

We spent riding rides and playing shoots in the carnival and didn't even realize that we skipped lunch. But he was buying me food the whole time that it didn't even feel like we forgot lunch. I think he's making me fat.

4:47 pm

"I still have to take you somewhere." He looked at me with a grin.

We went back to the car. "Close you eyes and don't peek. I want it to be a surprise. Its not far so its fine, you won't fall asleep." He joked.

I closed my eyes tho I was peeking a little. "Are we there yet?"

"Shh no peeking, love. Were almost there." 8 minutes later I knew we've reached the destination. I heard the car door slam and not long til' he opened the door at my side. I stuck my hand out and he grabbed it. My eyes are still close. His right hand behind my hips and his left hand holding mine as he guided me which to go.

------------------------------------------

I just felt the need to write chapter 5 bc I knew the last chapter was too short haha. Did you like this chapter? Pls share your thoughts and vote if you'll keep reading for the next chapters. Please I really need to know. :) Find out what the surprise is in the next chap.

Love you! x