Chapter 7

I woke up to a place I'm not familiar with. I almost did not remember I was with Harry last night so this is probably his place. There were a lot of pictures framed I can't help but look at them. He used to be blonde without curls can you believe that?

And he's got a bunch of photos with the same 4 other lads. They must be very close. Each photos they're wearing different clothes so it must've been taken on different times. There's this blonde guy with beautiful ocean blue eyes and a gorgeous smile and the rest 3 lads are brunette, two with beautiful hazel brown eyes and one with green eyes just like Harry except he's not curly aha! They look really nice I hope to meet them one day.

I heard someone singing downstairs although I didn't know where it comes from. I made my way down and figured the sound was coming from the kitchen.

Harry's cooking. I didn't know he could cook. The foodsmells so good; Well I don't know a lot of things about him yet. He stood facing the stove away from me which gives me the advantage of observing him without him noticing me.

He started singing and dancing. I'm not quiet familiar with the song;

Her name is Noel

I have a dream about her

She rings my bell

I got gym class in half an hour

Oh, how she rocks in Keds and tube socks

But she doesn't know who I am;

And she doesn't give a damn about me

-

He's shirtless only wearing an apron to cover his abs. From my view back here I'm having a hard time catching my breath; his back muscles flexing as he do his moves which made me giggle. Oh he's so cute with his dancing. I mean good dancers turns me on but someone like Harry, I don't know I feel something on my chest which is hard to explain. "O-oh-aww" as I cover my mouth hoping he doesn't notice me giggling.

"You're awake! This is soo embarassing-" I cut him as he turned around

"No its okay I'm enjoying it actually!" I couldn't stop laughing my stomach started to hurt.

"Oh are you?"

"Why yes I am! You're so cute." I walked towards the counter at the center of the kitchen on the opposite as he is which leaves us facing each other. He gave me my plate with French toast and bacon n' eggs. "I'm quiet impressed with the presentation. Wow. I didn't know you do these?" I said as I took my first bite with the bacon.

"Well, mum taught me and I always love to cook." He watched me digging in, enjoying the food he made.

"Is this where you live?" Its a great place. One of those all-white-type kind of house with lots of glass windows which makes it visible for people outside to see what we're doing inside.

"Well yeah. Actually, we just bought this a few years ago so whenever we come back here in L.A we have a place to stay in."

-

He leaned in on the counter and reached in for me as he kissed my lips. My eyes widened. "Carry on with your food I'll just take a quick bath." He smirked.

I felt my heartbeat beating fast as if it wanted to pop out of my chest. Harry. But no, I can't. I'm contented with mylife right now and I don't think I can afford falling for someone like him. I just can't handle heartbreaks.

I finished my food and went upstairs to take a hot bath.

I fill in the tub with hot and a bit of cold water combined. I'm quiet shocked, he actually has a bunch of girl bath products on this cabinet. I used a bathbomb and dropped in some rose petals scent. I sat in for a few minutes and decided to come out sooner. This is not my house I shouldn't let myself get too comfortable. I stood up as I realized that I forgot I didn't have extra clothes. And the worst part is "it" decided to visit me this time of the month.

*Harry's POV*

I decided to go upstairs to check on what could she be doing. She'd been up in her room for almost an hour.

I opened the door and she wasn't there. "Summer?"

"In the bathroom!" She spoke as I quickly ran and tried to open the door but its locked.

"What's wrong?! You've been in there for almost and hour."

"It came." Her voice low I could barely hear her.

"What?! Summer open the door! What's going on?" My voice getting louder as I'm banging the door with my hand and my head against it.

"I.. I'm on my. Period.."

My mouth dropped open as I try to think something through. I am not used to this. "What do you want me to do? Where can I buy those. Stuff..?

"I don't know! The drugstore? Where's the nearest drugstore? And.. I don't have extra clothes."

"Alright I'll be back. Wait for me." I ran quickly to find my car keys and went in the car and started pulling in the driveway.

The nearest drugstore took about 30 minutes to drive.

I went in not really knowing what to do. I check on racks to racks but I don't see any tampon. A girl wearing uniform came towards me which I believe works here, "May I help you?" She asked.

"Erm.." I breathed in deeply and cleared my throat "Do you have any tampon here?"

"Yes we do just go to the very back last rack from the right." She smiled.

Different kinds of tampon piled up the whole rack and which am I suppose to buy? I should've ask her which kind. I'm so stupid. I went to the counter and paid for the tampons. I can feel people's eyes glaring at me. The cashier gave me the tampons covered in paper bag and I quickly rushed back to my car. I opened the door and threw the paper bag in the back seat and drove back to the flat.

-

I knocked on the door and she opened it, her head peeking as I hand her the paper bag. "Why is there a lot?"

"I didn't know which one you needed so I bought everything." I went to my room downstairs and picked a grey shirt and black ripped jeans and handed it over to her. "I'll be downstairs if you need something, alright?"

"Alright. And Harry, thank you."

"Not a problem, love."

*Avril's POV*

I went out the bathroom and found my phone ringing. 15 missed calls Dad

I quickly called back as I realized I didn't tell him where I was. "Dad! I'm so sorry I didn't call you earlier my I completely forgot I left my phone a while ago when I went downstairs for breakfast. By the way I'm in Harry's flat. Nothing to worry about.

"Okay honey. I was just worried maybe you weren't with him. Come home soon."

"Of course dad. Ay't bye!" I hung up and went downstairs to see Harry sitting on the sofa, his feet on the center table, playing video games.

"Hey wanna play?" He said, his eyes still focusing on the screen trying to win the race.

"Sure. But I gotta say, I used to beat my brothers a few years back, soooo." I bragged.

"We'll see about that, love." He bragged back and gave me a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiii! I'm not so confident about this chapter but I had to post it to update. Please comment your thoughts? I won't be mad. I really need comments. And maybe vote if you liked it? Tysm

xoxo