Chapter 6

*Brooke's POV*

I wonder where Summer could be. I've tried calling her 5 times the whole day but she didn't answer even once. It just kept ringing the whole time. Its strange because I haven't heard nor even seen a shadow, there's not a day where we don't meet or talk, well except for exam weeks or important busy events.

Maybe I should call her dad.

It only took 5 rings for him to answer "Hey!" he said cheerfully. Summer an I are very close to each other's family that's why her dad is like my dad and same for her with mine. She's more than a bestfriend, more like a sister, a twin.

"Hey Mr. Grev! I was wondering where summer could be? I haven't heard from her the whole day and she haven't returned any phone call. I'm worried, is she alright?"

"Oh, she's out with a friend, honey. She's alright, nothing to worry about. I'll tell her you called as soon as she gets home and do me a favor and say hi to your parents for me, we should really have dinner sometime, been a while isn't it?" I completely agree, we've been busy as much as they've been busy "I know! I was just thinking about that. Ofcourse Mr. Grev will sure tell mom and dad. Ooooh I'm excited! Thanks, byee!" I said with an excitement and hung up.

*Harry's POV*

I'm confessing to her. I just can't wait any longer. We've(well I do) known each other our whole lives and majority of it I spent looking over her and dreaming she'd be mine. I told the lads to set up a romantic dinner date for us and I see they've done a great job. We had arrived, its an outdoor date actually.

I got out of the car and ran up to open the door. Her eyes are still close and we're walking towards the table.

"You can open your eyes now, love." I feel something in my stomach. Butterflies. I've never felt like this before with the other girls, she's the only one who can give me butterflies and make my knees feel week. I watched her angelic face as she opened her eyes. "It's beautiful." She whispered as she turned and checked out the whole place. I can't help but stare at her eyes and her nose and her lips. I can see a spark, a spark that reminds me of innocence.

I dragged the chair for her to sit "Why thank you Mr.Styles." she spoke trying to impress me with her british accent. "Do I have finesse now Mr.Styles?" she leaned with her right elbow, her hand under her chin giving me a smirk.

"Ahhh quiet impressive!" I said "bra-vah!" Patting my left hand with my right raising my eyebrows. The waiter came over and poured us a drink, raising my glass as she raised her's "Cheers."

"Cheers."

-

I stood up and leaned over with my left hand behind and my right hand asking for her's. "Would you like to dance, my love?" I don't know why I said that. My love. She turned to look at me and paused. She finally reached her hand for mine and we headed over to the gazebo. The music started to play. The musicians playing a song with their violins and piano, I don't quiet know it but its romantic, actually. I placed my hand at the back of her hips and pulled her close to me, my chest against her's with our heartbeats beating together in harmony. Her right arm around at the back of my shoulders as I grabbed her left with my right hand and looked at it tracing her fingers. She breathed in deeply. My hand finally intertwining with her's. We danced slowly her head leaning in above the left side almost on my chest feeling my heartbeat that's beating for her. It felt so good and so right. I just wanna hold her in my arms for the rest of my life. It felt like time stopped and we were the only one dancing.

"Harry." She uttered with her voice so low as if she's running out of breath. She pulled a little and our eyes gazing into each other's. She had beautiful hazel eyes. Everything around us started to blur. All I can see is her. She closed her eyes with a little smile drawn on her face. Her lips distracted me. I want to kiss her so bad. Everything she is is perfect. She's not just any ordinary art, she's a masterpiece. She takes my breath away and makes my heart skip a beat. "I love you, Summer." She opened her eyes in shock and leaned over and in her tip toes; I leaned in a little more to reach for her smaller height and kissed her. Her hands behind my neck touching my curls as I ran mine on her hips pulling her closer to me. Her lips felt so soft and tasted like candy. It was no kiss like I've done before, this time passionately. I can feel my heart beating faster and fireworks exploding inside my stomach. I've never thought I could fall for her more. The things she do to me. I can't help but smile in the middle of the kiss. She pulled away still our eyes closed, her hand holding my cheeks feeling my dimple and her nose against mine.

------------------------------------------------------

Pls comment your thoughts for this chapter! It will really help and I'd really appreciate it. Don't forget to vote if you like it.

xoxo