Still Not Normal

this one will be short. im just trying to not get yelled at.

ink made his way to errors room in the asylum carrying a large box. he described how apperently maggots began to eat his bones if anyone touched him and hed have to rip that part of him off before the bugs ate him whole. maybe hed feel safer if he had some kind of barrier around him? ink slowly unlocked errors door and opened it. he peeked his head inside to see error sitting in the corner, talking (or rather yelling) directly at a wall. he kept calling it by the name "cross" and demanding that it give his chocolate back. ink cleared his throat to get errors attention. error whipped around to see ink though not yet noticing the box. "nightmare tell cross to give my chocolate back! he stole it again!" error spat before looking back to the wall. ink was confused yet amused by errors antics. error never opened up about himself or what his life was like before he arrived. inks curiosity got the best of him and he decided to play along.

"what if i dont?" ink asked playfully. error didnt even look back at ink as he started to attack the wall.

"give me back my chocolate you oreo looking chocolate addicted anime freak!!" error yelled. ink couldnt help but giggle at errors attack. hed never met this "cross" person but it seemed he and error werent the best of friends. error turned to looked at ink and stopped his attack. he glanced at the box ink was holding and notioned for ink to enter.

"hello error. i brought you something." ink said with a chipper tone as he set the box infront of him. error stared at it for a second and the sniffed it.

"a box? is there something in it? are we moving?" error asked. he seemed very curious.

"its empty. you can do whatever you want with it. i think you can fit in it. why not try?" ink responded. error peeked inside the box before climbing inside. he looked like he remembered something as he closed the the box up, packing himself away. ink couldnt help but chuckle. "do you like it?" he asked.

"where did you find my old apartment?" error asked. he poked his head out and looked at ink; his pupils were huge. ink smiled at error. "it smells like paint." error said as he explored the inside of the box. ink decided to reach for the box as if to grab it only to have his hand slapped away by error. "i live here now. stop trying to touch it." error sort of spat as he packed himself away once more.

There you happy?