request

I'm now open for request. I probably won't do some depending on if I hate the idea or just can't write it. In case you haven't realized I typically write errormare but I'll do anything with just error or nightmare. I don't tend to do much with other characters  because I don't know their personalities well but If you really want me to I'll try. Now a few things before we begin there's a few things I won't do/don't like.

Pregnancy- I hate writing anything involving pregnancy because Evey single fucking story uses that shit as some kind of cheap plot point for their dog water piece of shit story.

Female bodies- I don't really like using these as they too are over used and boring as fuck. What the hell happened to gayness? What's the point if the dude you're fucking has the body of a bimbo ass hoe?

Furries- I honestly have nothing against furries and I think most of the community's rather wholesome. But it's awful when you cross Undertale with furries. I hate it.

Nekos- I fucking hate nekos. Get that cringe ass cat bullshit out of my fucking face it's disgusting. I don't wanna look at fucking dream with cat ears. If I dare write about it I will vomit. Words cannot describe my boiling rage.

Gender swap- WHAT THE FUCK?! IM HERE FOR FUCKING GAYNESS NOT THIS SWAPED UP BITCH ASS SHIT!! GO FIND A FUCKING STRAIGHT COUPLE AND SHIP THAT YOU STRAIGHT SHIPPING SHIT FACE!!

Animals- I'm ok-ish with writing characters at straight up animals if there's a good enough concept behind it, for example I read a story where the characters could change into their spirit animals. That I'm ok with. What I'm not ok with is people fucking/kissing animals. That's fuckin weird.

That's about it. Of someone comments something else I hate (it's bound to happen) I'll try not to curse them out. Go ahead now peasants comment away.

Why was I so aggressive sorry bout that folks