Slut

If I'm sick so is he dammit.

"Damn flu season.." error muttered as he stalked down the halls of nightmares palace with a frown one could only describe as the embodiment of hatred itself. He had only a case of the common cold, but it was enough to turn the usually energetic and highly annoying sex worker into a fuming pot of despair. Every time he coughed his entire body would glitch wildly, as of it were trying to pull itself apart. The only thing he'd had to eat in the past couple hours was about 2 pounds of his own mucus. Not to mention his throat felt ever so slightly scratchy. Not enough to cause any pain, but enough to be annoying. Nightmare, however, was having himself a field day with all the negativity radiating off error. He enjoyed so much he had taken to following error around, occasionally taunting him just for the hell of it.

"Not feeling too -hot- today are you?" Nightmare teased. Error stopped turned for a second to glare at nightmare. "Oh. my apologies. I suppose it's rather -cold- of me to act this way in your time of need" nightmare continued with the suggest of grins. Error rubbed the bridge of his nose before swiftly and roughly pinning nightmare against the wall, who retaliated with a flurry of slaps and hisses.

"Ugh.. if I weren't sick right now I'd rape your tight little virgin asshole you asexual prick. But since I am you're going to get your ass in the damn kitchen and make me some ramen." Error sneered. Nightmare only glared back.

"I don't think I will." Nightmare hissed. Error paused before dramatically throwing himself off nightmare.

"You're so mean!" Error shouted.

"What-" nightmare started.

"No! Shut your black fishing ass up! I don't need this in my life!" Error screamed as he slammed the door to his room, leaving nightmare standing in the middle of the hall, rather confused.

Yea I'm sick today and I hate it. I needed someone to shove my misery onto.