i need you again

Life was told to be wonderfull.

Untill you lose sombody close...

"Hope your taken care off there in heaven"

You get told there is heaven and hell

"We miss you a lot"

You dont see them animore..

"Hey blazy"

You start to believe there waiting for you to vistis again..

"I made your fav! With gempa!"

You do things that the person who's dead loved or liked..

"hey api say hello to blaze"

Your there yo visit them..

"Im glad im doing this alone, i need you back brother"

"Bark!"

And im sure the pets will miss them too..

_______________________________________

Its been 2 years sinds they lost blaze and found out the gaurd dog had his own powerspera friend. The time flew by for all of them. It Looked like they vergot all about blaze's existens. Well evribody except ice. The brother dint wanne let go yet.

He visitted blaze evriday while the others began to do 1 day each month. Ice would stay at his grave for long period of times. The others got used to ice disepearing bifore afternoon. They let him diside when he would let go.

Ice and blaze were the closest brothers off all of them. They knew eachother almost fully. A few were still there to find out about eachother, but not animore.. it stopped. But it still seemed like the closest brothers still were there together.

Ice missed being pranked by his brother. He missed being called abang ice. He missed lissening to him, laughing and that smile. The bright smile of his closest brother alweys gave him a little warm feeling. He missed that the most.
_______________________________________

"We'll never be those kids again" ice said as he looked at a old picture of the 2 of them staying toghether hand in hand. "These flashbacks hurt". It was starting to rain but ice was pripared for him and blaze. Placing the parraplu over the grave to protect it from getting wet. "New you wont get sick like the last time".

"Ya know remmeber the times when you told me: it's alweys my fault isn't it?" Ice took a while to keep his emotions stady so he wont cry again like yesterday. "I never dit, i knew you to well. Evrithing you dit was to kill the atmosfere that felt wrong for you and you dit good at that job"

Tears falling down. "I care, i alweys care.. thats the problem isn't it?" Another tear. "A peace of me died bicus you left us.." tears were new going down on each side of his face. "Im sorry for not going out ass much as you would of liked to, but if you still would of been here or survived evrithing i would join evrithime"

"I need you to wake me up for food, hangouts, or just staying heatlhy how do i do it winout... you..?" Ice new hid his face with his cap. "Shoot me so i can be by your side, and ile be happy" somthing dropped bihind him and he turned arround. Its thorn.. the brother in green ran awey. The stuff on the ground seemed to be flowers in blaze's fav Collor.

Oh how he felt like he just messed somthing up. "I might show lazyness but i lissen to evry little thing at home. Im a mess inside my head and so where you when i found you after locking yourself in your room" ice was talking to the grave again ignoring the people who ran towards him. "If you were here i would ignore you, but new that your gone i wished i never dit that to you.." he removed hus cap to revail messy hair.

"Do i look like you yet? Or am i still nit there?" A sniff was made from bihind him but he couln't care less. "I feel like i trew you in the trash and when you needed help i grabbed and fixed you each time but new.. i dont think i can ever fix this again"

"I wanne hear your voice again, i want to have fun times again with you. I dont like wat happend between us two. New im the talking one while your the one lissening.. how the twist came..." ice fanely finished talking and turned arround to see evribody of his brothers standing there some concered a d others crying.

"Im sorry..." "don't appoligize! Nobody knew, even tho blaze has left hes still here right? So he lissent to evrithing you just said. I know he would of been smiling at you right new with a few tears going down his face. Im sure he would want to hugg you tell you how much he wanded to do stuff with you even when you ignored him". "How do you kn-" "he told me that ones.."

_______________________________________

I cried during the time i wrote this down! I wrote stuff of how i pretty much believed back then when i also lost sombody but by suierside. But lets wait for the new chapter!