Chapter one

A/n pov;

Its Saturday in the morning the group are planning to go out together. Natutulog pa Si mutya ng Hindi nya alam na papunta na si Kenneth sa Bahay nila, They were planning to go at the mall together.

TIME SKIP

Kenneth's pov;

Nasa car nako papunta sa Bahay ni mutya, She wasn't replying to any of my messages,So I assume she was still asleep.

As I arrive at her house I saw tita(mutya's mother) At the garden watering the plants so I get out of the car and went to their gate, I rang the doorbell and I saw tita running to open the gate. When the gate was finally open tita smiled at me "Oh Kenneth! Susunduin moba si mutya?"
Sumagot ako ng "Hi tita! And yes po hehe, gising napo ba sya?" Sumagot Naman si tita ng "Ay Nako Hindi panga eh, oh Tara pumasok ka muna at pag hahanda namuna kita ng makakain" I step inside their house and sat on the couch, While tita brings me some water, I smiled at her and she asked me "Ano ba gusto mo? Kumain kana ba?" I replied "Wag napo kayo mag abala kakain Naman po kami ni mutya sa labas kasama Sila Ashley" I smiled again and said "Ahm tita can I go to mutya's room to wake her up?" "oh sure! Go ahead"

I'm standing right Infront of mutya's room ready to wake her up. I opened the door and saw her sleeping peacefully, I go to her bedside and gently shake her "Mutyaaa, Wake up get ready na, Nag hihintay na Sila cessa sa mall" Mutya slowly opened her eyes and said"Hmm? Alright, tatayo Nako just wait for me outside" She smiled at me and I nodded at her.

Mutya's pov;

I woke up at Kenneths voice telling me to get ready, I opened my eyes just to see him smiling gently at me I felt butterflys in my stomach but decided to ignore it since I already know what I really feel towards Kenneth, I told him to wait for me outside and he did.

TIME SKIP

I'm already done getting ready I was just finishing my makeup and drying my hair.

After a few minutes and I'm finally done! I smiled at myself in the mirror fully satisfied about my looks. I go to the living room and Nakita ko si Kenneth na nakaup sa sofa while using his phone habang hinihintay ako, I walked up to him and sit by his side, I tap his shoulder as he looked at me.

Kenneth's pov;

I was patiently waiting for mutya when I felt someone tapping my shoulder, I look at my side and saw her smiling at me I smiled back at her and said "U ready to go?" "Yes, Tara na." I stand up taking her hand and going to the kitchen to say goodbye to her mother "Tita paalis napo kami" "Oh Sige sige mag ingat kayo ah" And at that we go to the car and drove away.