Chapter Six

A/n pov

After a few minutes of cessa comforting mutya in the bathroom they came out, And go back to their seats, When they came back they saw everyone waiting for the two of them "Bat Ang tagal nyo?" Marco said while cessa answered "oh uh we took some pics pa Kasi eh hehe" "Tara na mutya uuwi nadaw Sila ash" Kenneth said to mutya while mutya just nodded her head.

TIME SKIP

When the squad finally leave, Leaving both of mutya and Kenneth sitting at the bench, The atmosphere is awkward no one dared to talk until Kenneth decided to break the intense silence by saying "So wanna go for a walk?" Mutya answered "sure" They stood up mutya got surprised when suddenly Kenneth hold her hands, Mutya quickly pull her hands back besides her leaving Kenneth confused "Magagalit si Ashley.." Sabi ni mutya ng pabulong "bat sya magagalit eh si Marco gusto non Hindi ako." After Kenneth said that he suddenly grab mutya's shoulder and hug her "Mutya please tell me whats bothering you don't just ignore me." Sabi ni Kenneth habang niyayakap si mutya "Kenneth I can't.." "why? Mutya tell me why" "I..I just can't" Sabi ni mutya ng parang umiiyak na, Kenneth broke the hug and looked at mutya while mutya is avoiding eye contact, Kenneth holds mutya's cheek and mutya looked at him "Tell me. Do you love me?" Mutya got surprised by Kenneths sudden question but she just nodded and back away a little bit Kenneth smiled and said teasingly"So you're jealous about me and ash ahh" "Luh sya inasar Pako" Sabi ni mutya while Kenneth just laugh and hug her again "Mutya, I'll court you.."