Chapter two.

Author's pov;

Papunta na silang mall while the silver squad is patiently waiting for them to come, When they finally arrived at their destination they quickly go to find the squad, And when they did they hugged each other.

Ashley's pov

Nandito na kame sa mall at the restaurant we decided to eat at, And just waiting for the two lovebirds to come I mean Kenneth and mutya hehe my bad, Anyways we are chit chatting when we heard the restaurants door open and we saw mutya and Kenneth standing side by side looking for us, When they finally spotted us mutya quickly ran up to us and hugged me I hugged her back "Ang tagal nyo naman" I said jokingly "I woke up late I'm sorry HAHAHA" we both laugh and I heard cessa said "Mutya asan hug namen?huhu" mutya once again laugh and hugged all of them.

We already ordered our food and just waiting for it to come, While waiting for the food we decided to chit chat a little longer.

Mutya's pov;

While we were chit chatting Marco suddenly asked me "Mutya kelan mo sasagutin si Kenneth?" I choked on my own saliva and said "Bakit nanliligaw ba sya you dumbass" then I heard them laughing while looking at me "Oh ano nakakatawa" Ashley replied "Wala lang Hindi ka Kasi mabiro tsaka tignan moyang mukha mo para kang tomato HAHAHAHA" they bursted into laughter as I hide myself in Kenneths arm out of embarrassment Kenneth giggled slightly at me.

  Time skip

Author's pov:

Their food finally arrived and they all started eating peacefully when suddenly mutya said something

Back to mutya's pov;

As we were eating I forgot to tell them something so I took the chance and said "Uh guys nga pala back to set Nako I have another drama to shoot  eh" when I said that they all look at me shocked and Ashley asked "Kelan? And how long will you be away?" "I'll leave tomorrow and I will probably be away for months or two" and they again look at me "WHAT? THAT LONG?" they all said and I just laughed at them "Oh c'mon don't worry time flies so past" I said half joking when Kenneth suddenly speak up "We'll miss you.." I look at him and smiled " I'll miss you guys too"

Time skip

Kenneth's pov

We are done eating and are now walking towards the arcade to spend some time with mutya because we will not meet her for months, I was actually not on the mood ever since mutya said she will be back on shootings, I'll miss her for sure. I didn't realize it pero nasa arcade na pala kame tinapik lang ako ni marco at sinabing "Bro ano na natulala kana Jan, Thinking about mutya huh?" "Ha? Pinag sasabi mojan Tara na nga"

Marco's pov

Kenneth might be hiding it pero I know deep inside him gusto nya si mutya, Pero complicated pa situation nila now since our fans are shipping us all together. For sure Kenneth is sad for mutya's sudden announcement. I followed Kenneth inside the arcade since Ashley and the others are looking for me na.