CHAPTER FIVE

A/N POV

it's been one month since that call happened, Thing are turning out different mutya is still cold to Kenneth and Ashley, One day the squad are planning to surprise mutya at her arrival since mutya's shoot was already done, When they set up everything, They did not talk to mutya for the whole day so that she could be surprise.

Ashley's pov

It's Sunday now at 6:30 am and we're already at the airport waiting for mutya's arrival, We noticed that mutya has been acting weird so we assume that something was wrong so we decided to surprise her, Me and Kenneth have talked about the spreading rumors about us and we decided to not to speak in public about it. At the very corner of my eyes I saw mutya looking down while holding her bag, We quietly go to her at the count of three when mutya was about to open the car door cessa appeared Infront of her and said "SUPRISE!!" mutya got shocked and quickly hugged her after they hug each other each one of us came out of our hiding spot and hugged her too, Kenneth was the last one to show up, When he showed up to mutya the atmosphere suddenly became awkward but they still hugged each other.

Back to A/N pov:..

They are at their favorite restaurant talking happily while cathing up with eache other when suddenly Allyson bring up the rumors about ken and ash, Mutya suddenly became quiet and just listen to them "What about it?" Kenneth asked "Oh nothing, But why did you suddenly wear your couple hoodie with ash?" Allyson answered "Nothing much, I just miss hanging out with her alone" Kenneth said while glancing at mutyas direction when mutya stand up and excuse herself to go to the bathroom.

Mutya's pov:..

I excuse myself and go to the bathroom quickly not wanting to hear any more words from Kenneth. I look at myself in the mirror and talk to myself "C'mon mutya this is not the time to get jealous about it you both are just friends wake up!!" I said while slapping myself reapetedly when cessa knock on the bathroom door and said "Mutya? Are u okay?" "Oh yes I'm fine! Wait a sec-" Before I even finish my sentence cessa opened the door and hug me I hug her back and let out a deep sigh "I know kung ano nararamdaman mo towards Kenneth." Cessa said while carresing my hair I let out a year and said "I don't know if I should continue my feelings for him.. alam ko naman gusto nila isat isa ni Ashley" "No mutya don't think about it to much im sure Kenneth has an explainplanation" cessa said while trying to calm me down "Explanation on what" Cessa didn't answered and just continued to comfort me.