CHAPTER FOUR

A/N POV

it's been a week since they last saw eachother, They're always talking through online, When some rumors between Ashley And Kenneth being together again got spreaded, Mutya and Kenneth saw it all but didn't talk about it, Mutya's feeling so sad and jealous, Because Kenneth posted something on Instagram that make ashkens fans go crazy.

Kenneth posted his picture wearing the couple hoodie he and Ashley have.

Mutya's pov

I saw ashken fans are starting to ship them again, I didn't mind at all since there's nothing going on between me and Ken so why would I be jealous, I promise to myself  that I'm not going to force myself with anyone who loves someone else.

Kenneth's pov

Ever since the fans started shipping me again with Ashley I noticed mutya got colder to me, I understand that she have some works to do but her cold behavior is killing me, Tonight I'm going to call her to talk about it and explain it all to her.

TIME SKIP

A/N POV.

It's already 9:30 at night, Mutya hasn't talk to Kenneth for the whole day, She didn't know that Kenneth was planning to call her, Suddenly she heard her phone rang and saw the caller id named Kenneth. At first she hesitated to pick it up but decided to answer it at the end, "Hello?" Kenneth said "Hmm?" Mutya answered "Uh hows your shoot today?" "It was fine."
"Alright. Mutya can I ask you something?" "Sure, what is it?" "Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Mutya got surprised by Kenneths sudden question until she answered "Me? Hindi ah" "But you have been colder the past few days" "ahh ayon. Busy lang sa mga shoots Namin, don't mind it." They got silent for a few minutes mutya was about to end the call when Kenneth said something "Are you jealous?" Mutya once again got surprised and quickly denied it "AKO?! Hindi ah!" Kenneth laugh "Oh chill chill I was just asking" "why the sudden question?" Mutya asked but Kenneth didn't answered and just said good night quickly cutting the call.