Chapter Three

Author's pov;

It's already 6 in the evening the squad are planning to go home na they were just waiting for their own driver(car) to pick them up. They are all sitting on a bench outside the mall just talking about some random stuffs laughter can be heard here and there but someone was not paying attention and was deep in thoughts.

Mutya's pov;

Me and the squad were laughing very loud but i noticed Kenneth was not laughing with us and he seems like he's not in the mood so I touch his hand "Ken? U alright?" Nagulat sya at sinabing "ah hmm? Yea fine" "no. You're clearly not c'mon follow me let's go at the fountain" i got up and took his hand interwining it with mine, we were about to walk away when cessa asked us where we are going so I said "Ah dun lang sa gitna sa may fountain" I smiled at her and she nodded so me and Ken began walking towards the fountain.

When we arrived we sat at a bench near the fountain and I said "Ken! Look nag iiba iba colors ng fountain Ang Ganda" I said while smiling at the fountain I feel Kenneth looking at me so I looked at him too, We make eye contact for a few seconds "is there anything wrong ken? U can tell me yk" "no mutya, it's just that you'll be away for the mean time I'll miss you"
I smiled at him and said "Aww I'll miss you too kenken, Mag uusap parin Naman Tayo eh through chat ngalang"
Kenneth just nodded and silence took over us.

Kenneth's pov;

Me and mutya are just sitting near the fountain while holding hands when we suddenly heard the squad calling us "Ken! Mut! The drivers are here! We'll go na ah byebye!" We both stand up and go towards the squad saying our goodbyes before they left.

When they're all gone leaving me and mutya alone I turned to mutya and said "Let's go home na? Go and rest na I'm sure you're tired, maaga Karin gigising bukas diba" she nodded "hmm let's go talk to you later kenken byebye" we hugged each other and go to our own cars.