✵ DwaejiTukki

Hiya there, I'm Tukki (DwaejiTukki)!!!

I'm a Catcher as well as a Mentor for DreamlandCommunity.
A not-so avid reader on Wattpad. Too lazy to put any words on page yet. So I'm better off watching my writer friends suffer through writers' blocks and agonize over grammar for now *sips tea*

Just kidding.

Or not.

Bouncing between work, class and home, I always find time to feed my unhealthy habit of binging Korean shows and reading a lot of books as well as comics. I especially love reading mystery-thrillers. I'm also obsessed with historical and realistic fictions.

Being stuck and bored at home during COVID eventually ended with me joing the DreamlandCommunity discord server and am I glad I did!! What instantly made me love the community is the people, always so chaotic and lively. I also love how the members support each other with their writing, helping overcome writers' blocks, providing writing advice and even making covers for stories. It's a great place for writers and readers to interact too.

I've always wanted to help out growing writers in Wattpad in any way possible. And what's better than being an ambassador for one of the biggest writer-reader community on Wattpad. As a Catcher, I hope to find and support talented and undiscovered writers in Wattpad through our community. If you think you are one, don't hesitate to join us and hope you love it like I do!