✧✧✧ The Community + Discord

As I've said, you can find the actual account at DreamlandCommunity.  Joining any of the clubs there will make you one of our Dreamers.  If you want to fully utilize our community with active, real time interaction with hundreds of other Wattpaders, it is best to also join our Discord.

For those who don't know, Discord is a free app/website.  There are servers, which are basically crafted areas for groups to come together.  These servers have multiple channels, which are different areas with various topics.  For example, Dreamland's discord has channels for random chatter, talking about Wattpad, talking about video games, sharing art, getting writing advice, etc.

And if you're wondering why joining the community or Discord should appeal to you... Don't take it from us, the ones who run the account.  See what those who are part of the community say: 

intoTheShadowTrees: The Dreamland Community is a place filled with wonderful writers and such supportive people! I always felt awkward on Wattpad, like I didn't really have a place to be—just shouting into the void if you will, but DL gave me somewhere to feel like I'm part of a community and to make friendships that matter. 

avadel: Dreamland is the first Wattpad community I've ever felt truly at home in. They're well-run, reasonable, fun to hang out with, and care about your projects. I joined on a whim and it was one of the best decisions I've made in my time on Wattpad. 

authorsueawad: Dreamland community have been accommodating, kind, and very friendly since the day I joined 1 year today 💜 And it's worth it! I learned to grow, make friends, and accept that I'm still learning and learn from others as well. The community is encouraging and healthy. I wouldn't want it any other way 💜

VoidyBeeBee92: as much i only joined today, i am loving this community apart from some convos leads to no where half the time. I love being here 🙂 

DrizzleTheWolf: Dreamland is the best community I've ever joined on Wattpad, and perhaps one of the greatest on the platform. Everything is run so smoothly, from the graphics and review shop where hard-working members put all their heart into their work, to the book clubs that help you get your work out there as well as gain feedback from experienced writers. Dreamland is truly a place to grow and make friends on your journey through Wattpad! 

traversetxwn: Dreamland is such an awesome community. Everyone here is helpful and nice and supportive and creative. I really don't know what else to say. It's such a wonderful community! <3

lavendareyes: Dreamland is such a wonderful community to be in for so many reasons—I could go on for a decade about how beneficial it has been as a writer to be surrounded by other like-minded individuals who care about you and support your work, but most of my credit has to go towards the book-clubs and how they cater towards everybody.  

There is a diverse selection of clubs to choose from, no matter if you're new to writing or not. Having been a member of Dreamland Raid, Rush and Hunt, I can guarantee that these clubs will change the way you see your work, and encourage you as a writer to expand and grow. The support you will receive from these clubs is like no other and is definitely something you should consider joining if you're meaning to get your work out on this platform!

cinnamonskies: Dreamland is an absolutely fantastic community that's run by amazing people, and has a lot of amazing people in it. It's wonderful how supportive everyone is, and there's so much help you can get from people all around. There are a lot of ways to learn and grow, which makes it fantastic. Dreamland is loads of fun, and the people in it are amazing and super talented. 

MoniTheTigerEmpress: This appreciation post was two years in the making so it might be a very long one so let's go :chaos: Firstly, I would like to thank Cross for making Dreamland and being such a great person. I love Dreamland and how friendly everyone is. I also appreciate how Cross and the team uphold their rules especially if someone has broken a rule, the way they would remind them of the rules politely and not just scream at them. 😂 Cross is a really hard working dragon and has done a lot for Dreamland.

Dreamland Exchange was the first book club I entered in dreamland back in 2020. I remember being nervous when I went to fill the form but then I was so so happy when I got accepted. Exchange had taught me a lot of things especially with how to comment and the rules of writing when I had come out of my 4 or 5 year hiatus. I remember entering this book because I had just rewritten one of my books after not being happy with the original 2014 version and everyone I had gotten paired up with were so lovely and helpful. They explained everything in a polite way and were never rude in the comments. I just love how exchange gives you the opportunity to state/avoid content you do not want to read as well.

I remember being invited to the discord after I was accepted into exchange. Everyone was just so lovely in the discord and I was set up quite quickly. Everyone was so polite when I had first joined. I remember the discord being so small and seeing so many new members coming in. I love meeting new people and seeing so many people join everyday :cheer: Dreamland's discord has come a long way from when I first joined to now. I hope Dreamland continues to grow for many years to come!

I can't exactly remember which club I had joined next but I think it was Dreamland Rush. Rush is a really relaxed club in terms of comments and I really love reading all the different books from the many members! I also love how we can pick how many groups we want to be in whether it be group 1, group 2 group 3 or even being in more than one group.

I joined Dreamland hunt afterwards and I am really enjoying hunt. I just love how we can pick any book we want and read+comment on them. There are so many great books to pick from. I also love how it runs for a whole month and the different groups within the club. Chosing between outline comments or inline comments is really a great benefit as well.

I had joined Dreamland Workshop afterwards and the thing I love the most about Dreamland Workshop is how it is very feedback based and is aimed for those who want to improve and find faults within their works. I just enjoy how this club is focused on pairing people up and only repairing them when they go through each others whole book. I love the flexibility of partners picking how many chapters they will read for each other and what they want each other to focus on and such. I think that is very beneficial to everyone. Communication is also key when it comes to this club like other clubs.

Finally Dreamland Raid. I remember the days when it wasn't a club and later on become a club of its own. The best thing about Raid is that members can read new and undiscovered books, giving authors who are featured some traction with reads and comments. Another great feature for this club is that you are also paired with someone. If you are looking for a club to find new and undiscovered books, then raid is the one for you.

At one point I did join all the clubs but let me just say, I do not recommend that. You get burnt out at one point. points to myself

All in all, Dreamland is a very great and inclusive place. There are also weekly and month little games in the Dreamland Discord that are held like Write That Sentence, Book Talk, Trivia and such which are fun little activities and games.

Dreamland Reviews is a great place to get reviews. The reviewers are all very profession and helpful. Each reviewer is different but each reviewers reviews are very professional.

Dreamland Graphics are the best place for all your graphic needs. The Architects are all great at making covers/banners/etc and each person are great at turning your ideas into something awesome.

I'm going to cut this short cause I probably made this post a little too long. Sorry. Gonna end this saying, Dreamland is awesome!