Stiles x reader(they/them)

"What is it?"

His soft laughter made his chest tremble lightly, so you looked up at him, trying to find the source of his amusement. You had been talking quietly, trying to keep it low so your guests wouldn't be disturbed, since they were sleeping in the next room.

It was definitely hard to make love soundlessly, Stiles could never get enough of pleasing you and hearing those sweet whimpers, his name falling mindlessly while you came undone underneath him. You made it work, though.

"Your accent is so sweet."

"I thought I didn't have one...?" Your voice pitches low as you realise he's making fun of you.

When you were about fifteen, you moved away from your home country to the United States. Beacon Hills, to be more precise. You spoke only a little bit of English, back when you arrived, and while that has definitely improved, you still had a faint accent when it came to a few words. You were aware of that, though when he made fun of you like that, it got feeling self-conscious.

"Hmm, but it's sweet." Stiles pulled you closer, his long, slender fingers trailing up your bare back, stroking the middle, tracing circular patterns. "I like it."

"Oh."

There wouldn't be a way for you to refrain the smile that followed. Times like these you felt so lucky to have found the love of your life in your best friend. To have married him. If a perfect life was a thing, it was yours, hands down.

"Say you love me." He mumbles, liquid honey glaring at you with tenderness. "It shows of when you're saying the word love."

"I love you." It was only a few tones higher than a whisper, though it held so much feeling. "So much. I love you. I love you. I love you."

Leaning down to kiss his lips, you feel his breath mingle with yours, the kissing soaked in a pure, smooth sensation.

"And I love you."