Stiles x reader

"You promised you would help me!" You said angrily as Stiles shook his head and turned to continue his nap, "Please?" You repeated, but he ignored you again "I'll pay you back." you said with a flirtatious and deep voice, instantly something seemed to change the boy, who now had no doubts, he wanted to help you, "In what way?" asked the black-haired man, you felt something flutter inside your abdomen, "Maybe..." you said, the boy turned towards you, sat on his bed, and putting both hands on your hips brought you closer to him, "Getting my clothes off..." you sat on his bed, next to him, you put your hand on his leg, you noticed how the boy got a little nervous, he turned his eyes towards you, "Wha-what...?" and he looked at you with lust and hunger, but at the same time, shyness and innocence, little by little, his hazel puppy eyes turned black and darkened with desire, "Maybe taking this stupid dress out." those words seemd to impresed the boy, he swallowed, and said "uh-huuuh..." said, silently on a whisper, "You like the idea?" you asked again, even more flirtatious. "uh-huh...", his mouth was opened, it was like he did't expect that, you just laugh, "Say something..." you said "uh-huuh" awnsered again, you just laugh, he was amazed, blinked a cuple of times and said "I want you to get naked..."He got towards you, and you could feel the tension growing, his eyes on your mouth, he approach and kissed you, a kiss full of passion, wet and soft, that started to rise in intensity. His hands moved slowly to your waist, getting you closer to him, but it was still not enough, he placed his hands on your legs, making you get on his lap, and placing her core to his growing bulge. He put his hand on your butt cheeks and started to caress them softly and romantically, his mouth went open at the moment you took your dress off and nothing was underneath but your panties, he couldn't get his eyes off your breasts, "You are beautiful" he answered, he took your breasts and put it inside your mouth sucking your nipple while looking at you, you couldn't stop thinking about how hot that was, the pleasure send chills down your spine, you felt how were getting wetter and wetter every minute, you were moaning, and by every moan, he gasped, he kept one of his hand on your butt, and while he has sucked on your breasts, caress a bit rougher on your butt, you kept moaning, "You like it, huh...?" he said, mocking, you tagled your finges in his black hair, pulling it softly he turned you around, placed your back on the bed and he put right on yop of you, in that position you could feel his hard cock, even more, he rubbed him self in you, his dick touch exacly your clit, you couldn't avoid moaning, "You-you like it?" he asked, worried, "Shut up stiles" you said, still, moaning "I'm gonna take that as a yes..." said funny, and keept kissing you.

He started to lower his kisses, first on her neck, then her chest, her abdomen, her belly button, she was feeling how the heat on her core was growing, he separated from her, took his shirt off and the girl intently directed her to look to his abdomen, she never imagines pale and skinny boy would have abs, his chest was identical to his face, pale, full of moles and his skin seemed soft, he came back to her, placing his face in between her legs, close to her core, she could feel his breathing on her crotch; he pulls his thumb out, draw a soft line in between her fold over her clothed pussy, she could resist, she started breathing heavily, a wave of heat went to her body, "You like this?" he asked, tempting her, "Sti- please..." she said, "Please what..? she responded "Please keep going" you said on a moan, "As you said" the black-hair boy said, he aproach once againg, placed his lips close to her center ans gave a sweet soft kiss, he moaned, "More" said with a line of voice, it was silent, bot the boy knew what she meant, he put his fingers on the spring of her panties, started to lower them slowly, the girl was despretate, he took them off, and finally, the boy could admire her wet crotch, get even closer, so close she could feel his breathing, he pull his tongue out, draw a line in betwen her wet fold, meking her squirm, "Ah... Stiles..." she moaned, she put her fingers in his hair and pull his head even closer to her pussy, he started kissing, sucking and licking, the girl couldn't stop moaning, it was almost porno, "More..." she said.

He stood, looked at her from that posicion, and said, "You are the most beatiful girl... Do you even know how hot you look in that position?" she just laugh, he placed his fingers on the button of his jeans, the tension was growing, she could already see his hard rock cock through his jeans, he unbuttons them, pull them down, and left only his boxers, she intatly laugh "StarWars, seriously?" she asked, "If you dont like them, then take them off." he said, she took his words, stood from her current position, sat on the edge of the bed, and pull his boxers down, his hard cock bounced out, the rip has drippin some precum, it seemd trobbing, and once again, she would've never imagined that the skinny Stiles would hace such a big jucy cock, she wanted it, now, she turned arround, getting in four "No..." he said, she turned to him "I want to see your eyes" he awnserd to her look, something in that frase make her feel butterflies, such a romantic boy, she tought.

He came closer to her, opened her legs, took his cock, and with a sweet look went inside her, they both let out a moan of satisfaction, and then he started moving, in and out, softly, and their moaning started to get higher and higher as his pace became faster and harder, "Oh my god... you feel so good." he said, starting to go even harder, making her boobs bounced, she took her by the hips and went even faster, the sound of the moaning and the hitting of their skins, they started to get sloppy and weak, she was getting closer and closer, a knot was beginning to form in her lower abdomen, she was feeling the heat coming to her pussy, her toes started curled, her legs were shaking "I'm- close, don't stop." she said in a whisper, and suddenly, she felt

knot undoing, her legs were shaking, and suddently Stiles came out asn satrted to cum all over her chest, "Oh my god" he gasped.

He rested next to her, looked at her with a sweet and in love smile, "This is way better than masturbation..." he said, both laughed, the silence was formed, but it wasn't uncomfortable, it was perfect, he stood, took some baby wipes and started to clean her up, "I love you..." he said on a whisper and looks at her, expectant, "I love you too stiles." the girl answered.