Derek Hala x reader

after dropping his bag by the front door and closing it, Y/N managed to make his way into the living room, where he sat down, listened for a moment for his boyfriend, then shouted, " BABE?"

Y/N doesn't have to wait long before seeing Derek enter the room carrying a coffee mug. "Is that what I am thinking it is?" he asks as Derek hands the mug to him. "Yes" Y/N takes a sip from the mug and lets out a groan " sweet, sweet caffeine".

Derek shakes his head fondly as he sits down. Y/N put down his coffee and moves slightly so he can rest his head on Derek's shoulder. Derek wraps an arm around Y/N's shoulder and says, "Hard day?"

Derek smiled as he watched Y/N struggle to stay awake. "Would you like to go to bed?" Y/N let out a hum already falling asleep.

Y/N shakes his head " I'm fine here" " Okay, let's lay down or your neck will hurt" Derek offers moving his boyfriend in the other direction " Fineee" Y/N reluctantly pulls himself up.

Derek retrieves a small blanket that he keeps for the humans of the pack, he lays down first and sorts the blanket out before lifting it up inviting Y/N to lay down with him.

Y/N lays down on derek's chest and nuzzles his face into it, enjoying the soft fabric of his boyfriend jumper against his face.

" better" Derek murmurs into Y/N's hair, he waits but gets no answer . he looks down to see his boyfriend fast asleep he feels his face pull into a fond smile. he press his lips against Y/N's hairline before closing his own eyes to join his boyfriend in a nap

Time skip

Derek is woken up by a loud bang making him jump into high alert which wakes Y/N up with a start

" W-What ?"

Derek holds his hand up but he soon rolls his eyes as he catches a scent he knew all too well

" sourwolf, Y/N"

Y/N rolls his eyes at he hears his brother waltz into their house uninvited.... Again

Derek huffs trust stiles to ruin a perfectly good moment. stiles wonders into the living room and spot Derek glaring at him he flicks his gaze down and spot his brother still half lying down on Derek.

" eww what were you two doin- actually i don't want to know that's gross" Stiles says with a gag

" We were napping moron"

" sure you were"

Derek watches the two Stilinski's bicker with a shake of his head he starts to get up moving around his boyfriend " i'm going to start dinner, stiles I'm guess you're joining us?"

" Yep" stiles answers popping the P to be annoying

" great you two have fun"

As Derek leaves the room he looks back to see them hugging whilst still bickering with each other and he cant fight the smile that graces his face .

Brothers