Derek Hale x Stilinski!Twin Reader

"I can take care of myself Derek. You don't always have to treat me like a porcelain doll." Your eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

"Babe, there's a group of alphas out for blood. It's clear they have some vendetta against me. Otherwise, they wouldn't have gone after my betas. They want to hurt me and the easiest way is through you."

"They're not going to do something in broad daylight! I can't just skip school and stay here so you can watch all day like a little puppy."

You were in Derek's loft, waiting for Stiles to pick you up. Instead of going to Heather's party, you decided you wanted to keep Derek and Isaac company for the night. You had grown to love Isaac like a third brother, Scott being number 2. It hurt to see him so scared.

You told Stiles you didn't want to go to Heather's party because you and Isaac had to work on a school project together. He was too busy thinking about Heather to care whether or not you were attending. You were hoping for a relaxing night with Derek and Isaac. Maybe a movie and some cuddles with your Alpha. That wasn't the case.

"Besides, Scott and Stiles are with me 24/7. Isaac too! And you forget that Alison comes from a family of trained hunters! Also, my dad is still the sheriff!" You emphasized the last sentence by raising your hands up high and huffed in annoyance. You were sick of everyone around you treating you like a baby. Stiles and your dad were already so overprotective of you. You didn't need another man in your life who saw you as a weak damsel in distress.

"You know I don't think that Y/N/N. I just want to make sure you're safe. And the safest place is here with me at the loft, not at school with a pair of twin alphas!"

"No means no Derek. I'm not staying here." You said before storming out of the loft. Derek wasted no time chasing after you. Isaac stayed out of your lover's spat. Lucky him.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a hint of anger and annoyance in his voice.

"Stiles should be here soon. Or do you not trust me walking down the stairs to the entrance by myself? Do I need a big strong man to walk me to my brother's car too?" You said, not bothering to turn around.

"Y/N! Listen to yourself..."

"I am Derek. And unlike you I trust that I can take care of myself." You spat back at him. A part of you knew he was just being a good boyfriend that was concerned about his girlfriend's well being, but you were too angry at the moment to think logically.

"Don't come by tonight." You tried to say angrily. It only came out kind of sad.

Derek stopped in his tracks. Derek stopped by almost every night ever since he stayed over that first night. It was nice, for the both of you to have someone on those lonely nights. It had become a kind of routine for you both. Comfort when you both needed it.

You didn't turn around to see his reaction. You pushed open the front door of the building, just in time to see the blue Jeep pull up. You quickly wiped the tears from your eyes and faked a smile.

"How was the party?" You asked as you quickly jumped in.

Stiles sighed in annoyance. "Don't want to talk about it." He said.

Bummer. Looks like we both had a rough night.

"Hey, let's stop by the movie rental place and grab a movie and some snacks?" You asked, placing a hand on his shoulder. Stiles looked down at you and his eyes softened. It had been a while since you two spent some time together. Well some time together that didn't involve a supernatural being. He kind of missed it. Though he would never outright tell you.

"Only if I get to pick the movie."

You laughed. "Okay fine. But I get to pick the snacks!"

"Deal!" He said loudly and started making his way to the movie store.