Isaac x Reader (she/her)

Y/N had never expected her life to be like this. Becoming a werewolf was life changing enough. But when an old pack member returned her life took another turn. The feelings she had developed for Isaac Lahey weren't easy to hide. So Ice skating with the pack wasn't gonna be easy, but she had a plan. Stick with Lydia!

Well that failed the second they stepped on the ice. Sadly Y/N wasn't as graceful and her strawberry blonde friend, who might as well been a professional ice dancer.

She started to slip and held her hands out to try and keep her balance as she looked like a baby deer trying to walk for the first time. That was until a warm hand grabbed hers and grabbed her arm. Isaac helped her to stand up straight and she sheepishly looked down.

"Thanks" she said with a light blush on her cheeks and he chuckled. "No problem" he said with a smile. Y/N was sure he could hear her heartbeat, but she couldn't bring herself to slow it. "I'm not that great either" he said and she giggled, "yeah well at least you somewhat know what your doing" she said trying to go forward just to slip and fall, thankfully the boy caught her before she hit the ice.

"Here, I'll help" he said and held out his hand to her and she looked at it sceptically, "come on, trust me" he said and she placed her hand in his and he slowly pulled them along the ice. "Bend your knees, don't be so stiff." He instructed and she did what he said, "now slowly move your feet, try to keep your feet parallel." She gave a nod as they moved and he turned to be beside her instead of in front.

Y/N noticed Lydia and Kira look over and give her a smirk along with winks and she rolled her eyes and giggled at her friends. "What?" Isaac asked and she shook her head, "nothing." She said and he chuckled at her.

Y/N was finally starting to get the hang of it and looked over at Isaac who had already been looking at her. He quickly looked away and cleared his throat. "What?" She asked him and he chuckle to himself looking down then straight ahead, "nothing your just uh, you look really beautiful in the moonlight." He said and she felt her cheeks heat up again. "Thanks" she said looking down not really knowing how to respond.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" he stammered and she shook her head. "No, its really sweet. Just uh, don't know what to say without sounding, I don't know embarrassing." She said letting out a breathy laugh. "You'll just end up being adorable, you always are." He told her and moved them to the wall near the to stop the both of them.

She grabbed it and moved in front of him and he gave her a smile. "Its like no matter what you do you always seem so happy, at least from what I can tell." He said in thought and she smiled to herself not realizing how much he thought about her.

"Its because of you, when I'm with you I'm happy." She said finally letting out the feelings she's been harbouring for so long. "Really? I make you happy?" He asked and she nodded shyly, feeling concerned for what he might say.

He turned her face to look and him and gave a smile, "You make me happy too." He said moving closer to her, letting his hand cup her cheek. He leaned closer and connected their lips, a warm feeling washing over her at the feeling. Butterflies erupted in her stomach as his lips moved in sync with hers. She was so caught up in the moment she couldn't even hear Scott and Stiles whistling at the two.

He pulled back and he kept his face close to hers. His eyes fluttered open to meet hers and she gave a sheepish smile, the blush promenade on both their faces. Stiles clapped and she turned to look at him, "I was always rotting for you two crazy kids." He said and the two laughed then looked back at each other. "Be my girlfriend?" He asked and she nodded biting her lip.