49 - ʛἔм︎ἷᾗἷ

"The fuck do you mean it's just a couple of molars?"

Izanagi is trying to rip out two of my teeth to leave as evidence of my death but my teeth? Oh come on, I have a perfect set.

"It's either that or your pinky toes," he says with a laugh. His laughter annoys me, but not in the way that it used to. I find it charming now.

"Or we come up with a better plan," I chip in and he shakes his head.

"Come on baby, open up. I'll make it as painless as possible."

I groan, not exactly excited to have my teeth pulled out but I do as he says. We don't have much time and the quicker I open my mouth, the quicker we can get this over with.

Izanagi takes his pliers and puts the inside of my mouth. I hold onto him, squeezing him and grunting when he pulls the first one out.

"Wasn't too bad, huh?" he asks after setting my bloody tooth to the side.

I'm still in pain, so I raise my eyebrows and smile a little. "The numbing cream definitely helped."

"Good. You ready for the next one?" He asks and I nod my head, bracing myself.

When he pulls out the second one, it's quick and I wince at the pain. He kisses me once he sets it down next to the first one. "Good girl. Now drink that," he points at a cup next to me. "It's water mixed with salt. Slosh it around your mouth, especially the back. It'll help sanitize and heal your wounds. It's nasty but you'll feel better."

I smirk at him. "I know something else you could put in my mouth to make me feel better."

He grabs my throat and chokes me, while he holds my head up and I look at him. "Stop being naughty, little devil. We are on a deadline and we have things to do."

I run my tongue over his lips, earning a soft moan from him. "I know."

Izanagi grips my waist and pulls me to the edge of the counter. He presses his hard cock against my pussy and I moan. "Koibito, behave."

His lips are almost on mine when my phone dings and it's a text from an unknown number. I scrunch my eyebrows and open the text.

"What is that?" I ask Izanagi.

It's two pictures. One has Izanagi's face on it and the other mine. In the corner of my picture, there's a Q and a red spade. In the corner of his picture, a K and a red spades.

"Kill cards."

"Kill cards?" I've certainly heard of them, but I didn't believe they were a real thing. "What do they mean?"