Chapter 1: And Connor's here...

Please don't hate me, guys! This is my first ever story and I know I won't get any reads, but please give me feedback if you do read it? I know it seems boring at first, but I promise that there will be a lot of drama after the first few chapters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delilah's POV:

"Delilah, it's time for you to go outside!" My mom yelled to me.

Irritated, I walked down the stairs. "Fine," I yelled back as I walked toward the door.

My mom basically forced me to go outside everyday for at least an hour. It was weird, right? She always told me that it was because I needed to get out more, but honestly I thought it was just to get rid of me so she could have private time with her new husband and my step-dad, Tracy--it's a man's name! I literally laughed at that joke everyday.

I normally did the same thing outside as I did inside, which was write music and song lyrics, sing or listen to music. I approached my backyard and sat on the bench swing that hangs from the tree. Right on cue, Connor came out the exact moment that I did. Sadly, there was nothing that separated our backyards, so he easily got into mine. I really wasn't in the mood for Connor's antics today. Connor irritated me so much, that I couldn't stand it, but deep down inside, I really did love having him around, even if he did completely irritate me. I guess you can call it a love-hate friendship. He sat next to me on the swing and put his arm around me. Then he flipped his blonde hair and smiled at me.

"Hey babe," he said.

I rolled my eyes and decided to play along this time. "What's up, cutie?" I chuckled. I knew I couldn't say it with a straight face.

"Oh, I'm just waiting for this really annoying girl I know. She's about 5'3, has bright blue eyes and long black hair. I think her name is Delilah," he stated. I chuckled. Do you see what I mean by annoying?

"Shut up, Connor. What do you want anyway?"

He put his hand over his heart and gasped. "That hurt me, Delilah, right here!" He continued to play hurt, while motioning to his heart. I rolled my eyes and mentally face-palmed him. "Do you wanna be in my new video?"

"No, I do not, Connor."

"Too late," he exclaimed as he pulled out his camcorder and immediately began to film me. I hid my face. "Hey, what's up guys, it's Connor. This is my very annoying neighbor, Delilah. Delilah, say hi to the viewers!"

"Hi, losers! Wow, I've never spoken to 12 losers all at once!" I said sarcastically. That made me wonder how popular Connor actually was on YouTube.

Connor pointed the camera back at himself. "She's a feisty one, guys! Actually, Delilah, our videos get up to about 40,000 views."

I was shocked. "Woah! Sorry, viewers!" I paused for a second. "Wait, our videos? Who do you make videos with?"

Connor shut off his camera. "I'm on a collab channel with 6 other friends. It's called Our2ndLife or O2L for short."

"Well are going to show me some videos, or just sit there and look stupid?"

~*~

Connor showed me almost all of the videos on the channel and I fell in love all of the guys, aside from Connor of course. They were all really cute. Ricardo seemed the most normal out of all of them and Trevor was definitely the most hyper. It's too bad that none of them live in Minnesota. It's be cool to hang out with them, especially Trevor. My thinking was soon cut off by Connor.

"You have a crush on Trevor, don't you, Delilah?" Connor laughed.

"What on Earth makes you think that?" I asked taken aback by his question.

"I saw the way you looked at him when we watched his videos," Connor said with a smirk and a wink.

"Connor, I don't even know Trevor! Besides, I'm already married to Niall Horan."

"As if Niall would ever love you," Connor said as he rolled his eyes.

"Connor, you can take your annoying opinions and shove them up--" I was cut off by my mom calling me back in.

"Delilah, may Tracy and I see you for a moment?" My mom asked. I sighed. "Oh, Delilah, you can come back to your boyfriend in just a few minutes."

I turned and looked at Connor, who was smirking and then winked at me. "I wouldn't date that in a million years," I said as I walked in the house with my mom.

~*~

"Why the hell do you even need a new job, Tracy?!" I was now screaming.

"Watch your language, young lady!" My mom corrected me.

"You can't watch your language, mom, it's physically impossible! I asked Tracy the question, not you!"

"It was a job offer that I couldn't refuse! Delilah, just imagine living in Los Angeles! Isn't a place without snow what you've always wanted? You just need to enjoy your last few days here because were moving there whether you like it or not," Tracy told me.

"This is exactly why I don't like you, Tracy! My school's here, my friends are here, my life is here!" I paused for just a moment. I felt the urge to cry. "And Connor's here." I felt warm tears forming and they were completely clouding my vision. I stormed out of the house. I needed to get as far away from Tracy as I possibly could before I did something that I'd regret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, guys, I know it's boring, but it gets WAY better a few chapters in! Just give it a chance O2L lovers! Shall I continue or...?