Chapter 2: Stay the Hell Away

It gets better in the next few chapters, I promise! Shall I continue?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat back down on the swing next to Connor. He was too preoccupied in his IPhone to even notice that I was even there. I took a closer look at his phone and saw that he was on Skype with someone, but I was too busy crying to pay attention to who it was. It took Connor an eternity, but he finally noticed me.

"Delilah, when did you get back out here?" He paused and looked concerned when he noticed that I was crying. "Delilah, why are you crying?"

I buried my face into his chest and began sobbing into it. I couldn't get myself to tell him. I didn't even know how to tell him. I just couldn't get those horrible and depressing words out. Every time I got a little calmer and tried to tell Connor, I cried even harder.

"Please don't cry, sweetheart! I hate seeing girls cry, it breaks my heart," a voice said.

It definitely wasn't Connor's voice. I looked around, curious as to who it was. I didn't notice anyone, so I was utterly confused at this point.

"Wh-Who?" I stammered.

"That was just Trevor, I'm kind of in the middle of a video call with him," Connor said softly. He directed his attention back to Trevor. "Trevor, I'll call you back in a moment, I have to talk to Delilah." Trevor nodded in agreement and flashed me a reassuring smile. Connor ended the video call and directed his attention on me this time. "What's wrong? You know you can tell me."

I hesitated and was finally able to tell him. "I'm moving to Los Angeles on Saturday, far away from everything!"

"You're lying right? Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"I really wish it was, Connor, but this is reality. This is really happening," I said beginning to cry again.

"Can I at least visit you?" Connor had a serious look on his face. His question caught me off guared. Connor actually cared. "You don't need to act so shocked, you know. I actually do kinda care about you. You're like a younger sister to me."

Now that I actually think about it, Connor and I actually do act like we're siblings at some times. All this time, I thought we hated each other. "Connor, I'm going to miss you!" Connor hugged me.

"If it makes you feel any better, Trevor lives in LA." Connor winked at me.

"Why do you keep doing that? I don't know Trevor!"

"You really need to pay attention, Delilah. You guys are meant for each other! He even told me that he thought that you were cute when he saw some videos you were in with me!"

"You're such a liar, Connor!" I shrieked.

"Oh you don't believe me? Watch this," Connor said as he pulled out his phone.

He opened up his Skype app and signed in. He began to video call Trevor. Trevor answered almost immediately with a loud shriek. That is classic Trevor, being random and hyper. You gotta love it!

"What's up, Connor?" Trevor answereed.

"Hey, Trevor! Remember the girl that was in my video last week?"

"Oh, you mean the cute one?" Trevor replied.

"Yeah, Trevor, I mean the cute one. You know that Delilah's right next to me, right?" Connor chuckled as he turned the camera to face me so Trevor could see me.

I waved and noticed that Trevor was red and blushing. It was really cute. I really wish my teenage hormone induced thoughts would stop! I sounded like such a girl. I waved to Trevor a second time.

"Hey Trevor," I said shyly.

"HIII!" Trevor screeched so loudly that it hurt my ears.

Connor positioned the camera so Trevor could easily see the both of us. "So I have some pretty bad news. Well it's good for you, but bad for me. Delilah's moving to LA in a few days."

Trevor's whole attitude seemed to brighten up. "We should hang out when you get here!"

"We might just do that," I replied.

~*~

Trevor was really fun. I guess that was one good thing about the move. For the past 3 days, all I've done was irritate Connor and text Trevor. Connor was so sweet, giving my number to a guy I barely know. He could be a random creeper, for crying out loud! I jumped and screamed when I heard my phone vibrate. I fell off of my bed and hit the floor with a loud thud. Why must this always happen to me? I looked at my phone and it was a text message from Trevor.

To: Delilah

From: Trevor

I'm really excited to meet you!

To: Trevor

From: Delilah

I'm excited to meet you too! And I finally get to audition for The X Factor!

To: Delilah

From: Trevor

No way! I'm auditioning for The X Factor too.YAY!

I was about to reply to him, when I looked up and saw a dude in a ski mask and all black standing right in front of me. He tied my hands and feet together and I dropped my phone on the floor, screaming and trying to cause him at least a little physical harm. The creeper carried me down the stairs and through the living room. I screamed for my mom and Tracy to help, but they just looked at me and didn't move. Nice to know that I could always count on them! He put a blinfold on me and put me in the backseat of his car.

"Who-wha-huh? Who are you?! What the heck is this?! Just bring me back to my house and I may possibly spare you from entering my evil layer of doom!" I shouted as loud as I could.

I'm a complete nerd, don't make fun of me! The creeper just chuckled at my comment. Jerk. Where was he even taking me? Why did all the bad stuff have to happen to me?

"I have a rape whistle!" I shouted before I could even stop myself.

I didn't actually have a rape whistle, but he didn't need to know that. He began laughing like a maniac. Why was he laughing? He thinks this is funny? Wait, I've heard that laugh somewhere. I just can't remember exactly where I've heard it. He finally stopped laughing and the car stopped moving. My heart began beating uncontrollably. I was even more nervous than before. I heard the creeper psycho dude come out of the car and open the door to the backseat. He removed my blindfold, finally. I glared at him.

"You're a real jerk, you know! I could've been at home, irritating my best friend, Connor, or texting my friend Trevor, but no, you just had to swoop in and ruin the day! Congrats, you have officially made me sad."

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "You know you're crazy, right?" He asked.

"I'm crazy?! What about you?! Says the one who kidnapped me! Who's crazy now? Oh, yeah, it's just you! It's not me, it's you, brah!" I decided to let all of my sass out on him at that very moment. "You were actually miles past crazy when you tied me up. You're not even crazy anymore, you're just a straight up psycho! You are psycho! Get that through your brain! If psycho and stupid had a baby, it'd make you! Just take me home, dude! No one wants you! No one likes you either! I swear, I'd kick you there right now if I could! You're so lucky I can't right now, dude. You're so freaking lucky right now!"

The creeper fell on the ground laughing at me. He finally gained control over his hideous laughter and stood back up. He took off his ski mask to reveal...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger, guys! I'm getting like no reads, I know. If you want me to continue, comment. I need at least one comment telling me to continue, or I'll just stop. I love you so much! So should I continue, or just drop it?