5~

Warning for explicit/NSFW content right off the bat. And um, this is just fiction so don't do anything I wouldn't do ? If someone wants to skip the smut then you can safely start reading after the "~~~" partition midway through the chapter.

In which Mark wakes up in bed with a faculty senior.
~~~

There are hot, slick lips on his and Mark can't get enough even with the sticky smell of alcohol lingering on their breaths. He surges into the frenzied kiss, hands fisting in the other guy's silky hair as he reels him in closer and licks deeper into his velvety mouth with a low groan, jaw straining. Mark feels a warm hand curling around his throat, squeezing faintly and holding him back from arching completely off the messy bed. This sends unexpected sparks down his spine, causing his toes to curl and hips to stutter with raw need. He kind of wants to test the boundary, to see how far he can push before the air gets cut off and he starts seeing dancing stars before his eyes.

But then the other guy grinds fervently into him and Mark's thoughts change their path when he gets roughly pressed into the lumpy mattress by the agile body atop of him. Mark shudders, melting at the pure, unadulterated feeling of their naked bodies gliding against each other, skin sticking against skin. His body is on fire. It's both too much and not enough. He wants to get lost in this feeling, let it bring him over the edge of a free fall.

Mark isn't sure when their clothes disappeared but it definitely makes things easier when the other guy grips Mark's sweat-slick thigh and raises his leg, guiding him to hook it around a taut waist. Mark easily complies, hooking an ankle around him, and the dim room swims before his eyes like a dark ocean when the angle of their needy thrusts change and the headboard bangs against the wall from the force of it, the springs in the mattress squeaking high and low. It's way too loud and too obscene in the quiet night but all Mark can think about is the hard and slippery outline of the other guy's erection grinding sinfully against his lower stomach between them. Mark is painfully hard too and he presses closer, seeking friction in a desperate need for release.

The guy's hand starts slipping lower along the flesh of Mark's raised thigh, long fingers skimming across his flushed skin between his legs, creeping closer to his heat, hesitating. A silent question.

Mark bites back a moan and squirms impatiently when the hand doesn't go any further. But he wants it to so, so bad. He can't contain himself. His hips cant upwards and he licks wetly out of the other guy's hot mouth, sucks on his thick, lower lip which elects a filthy groan out of the other, and then trails moist, open-mouthed kisses along his jaw encouragingly.

"Yes, yes please, do it, hurry up," Mark babbles through breathless pants into the guy's ear, before thumping his sweaty head back into the pillow with a giggle when he hears a harsh exhale and then a soft 'fuck' from above him.

The guy leans away slightly and puts the weight of his upper body onto his elbow next to Mark's head, their lower bodies left entwined. He slopes the palm of his hand upwards along Mark's taut torso, trailing his fingers across his chiseled abdomen, which quivers at his touch. He presses his hand against the valley of Mark's chest, feeling out his pecs, pausing to pinch and then rub at a pink, pert nipple. Mark can only writhe against the sheets and moan lowly under the shower of attention.

And then there's a pair of fingers pressing against the loose circle of Mark's lips, dipping inside his moist mouth and pressing pointedly against his wiggling tongue. Mark blinks confusedly but gets the cue and starts sucking on them eagerly, a moan bubbling up inside his stuttering chest at how wet his mouth is getting. Not able to contain himself, the guy ducks down and peppers Mark's face with hot kisses as Mark does his best to get the guy's fingers all slicked up, nostrils flaring when he doesn't get quite enough air into his lungs. Tears start gathering in the corners of his eyes as the long fingers start fucking in and out of his puffy mouth with squelching noises, curling against his tongue, gaging him a bit and Mark's shaky hands shoot up to clench around the other one's straining biceps, holding tightly onto him.