Bolt

Cate

"It's all in my head, all in my hea-"

Her thoughts were cut off as they neared the red carpet. There it was again. The sea of people across the street, packed behind a barrier who screamed her name. Her ears ring in panic and her breathing speeds up. She closes her eyes and counts as she breathes.

One (inhale) two (exhale) three (inhale)

The car stops and she snaps into character. I mean, she is an actress after all.

As she walks down the carpet, the ringing in her ear becomes louder and the camera flashes make her breathing unsteady.

Cate knew she needed to bolt. She walks away and looks back to see her assistant following her. She then ran towards the other side of the street to get away from her while trying to spot a car that had a driver in it. Lucky for her, it was very easy to spot you sitting in your convertible as it was parked between two huge pick-ups.

Cate rushes to get in and had no other thing to say but

"Just Drive."

Her mind was clouded though, as paparazzi, her assistant, and fans followed her to your car

Her mind was clouded though, as paparazzi, her assistant, and fans followed her to your car. She said to herself,

"What am I doing, what is happening, oh god these photos will be all around the internet, oh shit we had a contract, why can't I get this seatbelt to lock-"

Before her mind could finish these thoughts, you lock her seatbelt into place and say,

"Where to?"

And for the first time that day, her mind went silent.