Chapter 4 - All for One

Your p.o.v

"MIKA I BROUGHT SOMEONE OVER!" I yelled as soon as we walked into the apartment. I knew she would be in her room.

"DID YOU FINALLY GET A GIRLFRIEND??" Mika yelled back from her room. I felt a blush creep on my face, I looked over my shoulder at Toga seeing her face pink. Before I could respond, Mika sees Toga and squeals.

"Y/N DID GET A GIRLFRIEND!!" Mika stuck her hand out. "Hi! I'm Mika! Y/n's roommate! Your pretty cute! Whats your name?" Mika said in a rush. (Low-key Nejire vibes man lmao)

"MIKA STOP BOMBARDING HER!" Mika punched me as I tried to tackle her. I heard Toga laugh, a genuine laugh.

"I'm Hiyku Toga. We aren't dating." She said.

Mika tsked, "Such a shame, you oughta ask her out before she gets taken by another person." Mika slapped my back, "I would take you if I were gay." Mika winked at Toga. (What I say to my friends all the time TvT)

-Timeskip to after supper-

Toga's p.o.v

"Thank you for the food." I stood up from the couch and bowed.

Y/n stood up with me, "It was no problem, Toga."

"Uh- I'll head back to my apartment I guess." I fidgeted.

"Wait- let me come with you. I'm sure Mika won't mind." we both turned and looked at Mika sleeping face-down, with half a blanket covering her, gently snoring.

"I'm sure she won't." I smirked. Y/n followed me out of their apartment and walked with me to mine.

"Hey I never got to really ask you since you changed the subject so fast..." We came up to my apartment door. Y/n's apartment was a two bedroom, mine is a studio, it's the only thing I can afford right now. I fished out my keys,

"And what's that?" Y/n rubbed their neck, I can hear the nervousness in their voice. "Should I really confront them about it?" I thought, "Hell with it-" I opened my apartment door, 1 box and a bare mattress sat inside.

"You said you liked the girl in front of you, were you saying you-" Shit, I'm losing it, I need a cover up. "Were you saying you like Mika?" I walked in,

Y/n laughed out loud, still standing in the doorway "I like the girl whose standing in front of me now." My cheeks flushed pink.

"Yes, I know we only met a few hours ago. Yes, I don't know if we'll get that far. These feelings are new, you've intrigued me since we met and I want to get to know you so maybe I get the chance to love you." (Damn no wonder my friends say I'm pure hearted. I wrote a lovey-dovey confession for a wattpad story TT)

I was still paralyzed, my thoughts were running wild. Little tears started forming at my eyes.

"Toga!" Y/n pulled me into a comforting hug. "Did I say something wrong? Did I make you uncomfortable??" they said.

"No- No, nobodies ever said things like that to me. Nobody really cared." Y/n held me tighter as the memories of how this all started flooded my mind.

-Flashback- (Uh oh, cue the sad dramatic music)

It was only a few months ago, AFO and LOV launched their biggest attack on the heroes and civilization. The memories were blurry until that day AFO and most of the members of the LOV were killed.

"ALL FOR ONE." I remember shouting, Spinner was holding Shiggi while we left AFO behind, to save Shigaraki.

I saw him standing there, "PLEASE TAKE MY QUIRK BEFORE YOU GO." I was crying, trying to hold on. "I WANT A CHANCE AT A NORMAL LIFE- TO BE HAPPY."

He put his hand on my head, "You've made us proud, Toga."

I fell, I saw AFO collapse before the familiar darkness surrounded me.

"Don't worry, Toga! I've got you, I'll get us out of here!" I heard Spinner, he left Shigaraki. To save me.

I fainted.

Your p.o.v

She stopped crying into my chest, she fell asleep. I scooped her up and put her on the bare mattress. I looked at her, thinking.

I slipped off my jacket and drapped it over her like a blanket.

I left the apartment. Closing and locking the door. My heart was beating faster and faster.

I leaned against the door, "What happened to her?" frustration at the world boiled. I knew something had caused her pain that made her flee to the city.

I know how she feels, the feelings all to familiar.

I started walking back to my apartment.

I know how it feels, Toga.

The feeling of pressure. Society hating you. The unpopular opinion and dictation against villains. The deceiving and lies of the heroes.

I'm not a villain nor a hero.

I know how it feels.

A/N: The fluff, the drama, you guys like where this story is going?? Lmk! I added a little foreshadowing with Y/n. I got a good plot coming up, I feel evil because its extremely angsty. Dw though, you'll get a happy ending. Gotta build up the angst, the suspense. Make sure to leave me thoughts about this fanfic or suggestions! When you guys leave fanfic suggestions, it would have to be something I'd already watched so I don't get these characters in these fanfics OOC (Out of Character) If you guys understand! Just wanna make the reading experience more realistic for you! We also went up to 35 total story views and I can't thank you guys enough! More fluff in the next chapter so be ready ^^

Word count: 911 words