Chapter 8 - A Villain

Your p.o.v

"A villain?" I repeated, sounding not so shocked.

"I'm really a villain, named Himiko Toga." Toga explained. She told me everything, from her parents to the LOV she considered as a family. From losing shigaraki to watching him and AFO die. She cried through the whole thing, when I tried to hold her; Toga backed away.

"Stop Y/n" she barely got out, "I killed people. I deserve to be locked up. I'm a monster." Toga said, her heavy breathing made it hard for her to talk.

"Himiko. Listen to me." I grabbed her hands before she could pull them away. "You are not a monster. You've been here for half a year and I only see a beautiful young girl whose trying her hardest and trying to piece her life back together." I looked into her eyes, gently wiping off a tear. "I'm not in disbelief. I believe you. What happened is in the past. A lot of Villains don't get a new start so I honestly think that you were given a new start because you deserved it, because deep down you were confused." Toga closed her eyes, nodding as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her close to me.

My quirk can't help anyone in any heroic way. But I'm trying my hardest to help the people I can.

My quirk?

Emotional Fever : This quirk allows me to check into anyone's mentality or emotions and the thoughts that are attached to the emotions. With this quirk, I can see people's true emotions and mentality state along with the intentions and thoughts  behind the emotions. If I keep digging into someone's state for longer periods of time or I use my quirk on more than one individual, I start getting headaches that turn into migraines. I pass out if I reach my limit.

When I look at Toga and use my quirk, that's how I know everything I said was true. When I looked into her emotions, she feels disgust for herself, anger for her parents and for AFO, sadness and grief for the League. But deep down, She was confused. Confused at why she did what she did, killing people, using them as puppets. The confusion came with two words.

Unintentional.

Blinded.

She's lost. 

I've had problems with the people I loved. Family. Friends. Lovers. I checked her emotions every time I flustered her, kissed her, when we went on dates. To see if she did truly like me. I was scared. My last girlfriend played me for my money, she told me that I didn't need to use my quirk on her. I trusted her. 

Now, I trust Toga.

I lead Toga back to her bed and sat down as I motioned her to sit next to me, holding her hand. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. 

"I think it's time for me to tell you some things."

A/n:  I'm sorry for not posting a chapter in a few days! And that this is a short chapter! I wanted to leave ya'll on a cliff-hanger. I've been extremely busy atm and I'm finally glad to get a chapter out even if its a short one!  Thank you to who reads this and get ready for more angst! ^^

Word Count: 540 words