Chapter 7 - Sweetness (smut)

Your p.o.v

It's been a few months, me and Toga talk daily whether in-person or through messages. I've taken her on 57 dates throughout the 6 months. We don't tell others we're dating (Except Mika already knows) We don't call each other "Baby" or "Babe". We call each other "mine". We've never fully kissed before. I think it's time I made my move. 

Toga's been going to group therapy sessions every Saturday after her shift which confirms my assumption about her. She was abused during her childhood. Mentally, physically, emotionally? I don't know, that part I won't assume and won't dig into. I hope she feels comfortable telling me in the future. When I'm there by her side 24/7.

I walk down the apartment building hall towards Toga's studio apartment. It was Saturday, she got home from her session 20 minutes ago. I knock,

"Y/n?" I heard her inside my heart racing as I was thinking about what I'll do. The door opened and I saw her in a tank top and shorts. 

"So what's with-" I cut her off as I turn her to face me, her face turned red. My arms slithered around her waist as I pulled her in and gently but passionately kissed her.

I parted from her, her face full of shock and blush. "I love you, Toga. I can't help it." The words slipped off my tongue. She pulled me back in to return the kiss.

I gently kick the apartment door closed without breaking the kiss. We parted for air when Toga said, "I love you too, Y/n." With those words she pulled me back in again. 

-Timeskip to 30 minutes later-

We were laying on top of Toga's bed, cuddled up with the TV on. (No, they did not do IT. Gross TT)

"Y/n I need to tell you something. Something you need to know before you get too attached." Toga said, she sat up.

"I've been attached since the first day, nothing will change that." I said, this is it she's opening up. I can open up to her.

"Well I'm-" I sat up, waiting, listening.

"I'm a Villain." 

A/n: Bum bum bam! Cliffhanger! How will Y/n react? How would you react if you were in this situation? Sorry for the short chapter TT I tried to make this chapter a smut but I don't think I did too well heh I'll try doing another smut chapter after the angst is over

Word count: 404 words