Chapter 4

Sunrise came up the next morning. Sure, it was still snowing but at least it's brighter. Spike, JR's older brother, was sleeping next to a damaged tree. His ribs were injured but not too injured, but he can make it. Zetrus walked over to Spike, wondering if he's okay. "Spike?" Zetrus asked him. "Are you okay?" Spike was shivering. "...Maybe..." The cold kid replied. Zetrus decided he can't let Spike in the snow like this... he has to come in. HE HAS TO-

*BAM!*

Right out of nowhere, a thing with blue eyes, a green hat, brown hair, a white brim, a pink scarf, a grey hoodie, red pants and blue socks punched Zetrus so hard that he returned to his origin form. "OUCH! What was that about?" He asked the figure. "OH SHIT." The creature realized what it just did. "I-I'm pretty sorry... NOT!" The creature said as it began fighting Zetrus. Spike watched as the two wrestled it out.

------------------------------

Hjoim and Bambi weren't giving up hope. Ever. Even if it costs them their lives. Snowbreaker decided now would be the perfect time to send in the room where most of the people in the 'game' died. Good god... as if the second course was filled with spikes and buzzsaws was enough, this was even worse! So much of them... and lazers too?!? "... (Good god... we're not gonna make it...)" Hjoim 'said', hopeless. "Hey, remember what y-you said before on how we shouldn't give up hope?" Bambi asked. "... (Yeah...)" Hjoim 'replied'. "We should follow that advice and never give up!" Bambi encouraged. "...! (Oh yeah...! LET'S KILL THIS!)" Hjoim 'realized'. So he and Bambi ran through the course screaming.

After they were done, Bambi fell in Hjoim's arms panting. He got stabbed a lot and he's losing a lot of blood... but he thinks he can survive some more.. "Wow. Bambi's starting to tap out. How disappointing." Snowbreaker complained. "...N-No I'm n-not..." Bambi replied weakly. "Ahh. So he's not gonna die!" Snowbreaker realized. "Well, I hope he can survive THIS!" Snowbreaker sended in Sart Producer. Oh god, not her...

Sart pulled out to clones of Ringi and Bendu. These clones were robots and they wanted some blood. Bambi knew what this meant... he and Hjoim needed to fight. Bambi tried to punch the Ringi clone, but he ended up throwing some energy at him. Bambi realized that he had actual powers! "HOLY SHIT! HEY, BENDU CLONE, TAKE THIS!!!" Bambi shouted as he threw some energy at the Bendu clone. That energy lit the Bendu clone on fire! Sart was getting mad that Bambi and Hjoim was kicking her creation's asses.

Sart then decided to do something drastic. Bambi and Hjoim celebrated after defeating the Ringi and Bendu clones. Sart then pulled a lever and shocked the shit out of Bambi and Hjoim!  The two fell over, panting. Bambi was close to fainting. Hjoim was still alive, but Bambi looked close to dying. "Oh! Someone's running out of breath!" Snowbreaker said happily. Bambi finally closed his eyes and passed out...

"!!! (NOOOOOOOOO!!!)" Hjoim 'shouted.' Snowbreaker carried Hjoim away as Sart producer dispossessed Bambi by dumping him and the Bendu and Ringi clones down the shooter. Hjoim was extremely sad by Bambi's 'death.' He couldn't even get through a mini course because of it! "Man... he was so gay for him that he'd do anything to get him back..." Snowbreaker teased. But, don't worry, Hjoim. Remember what Bambi told you before he 'died'. Never give up. Ever.

------------------------------

Eventually, Zetrus got tired from battling the cretin. The cretin was tired too. "So uh... why were we even fighting, anyways?" Zetrus asked it. "I dunno... short memory span and anger issues... I guess..." It replied. "...Anyways, my name is FrostFam. I was tasked by Snowbreaker to attack and try and kill you... so yeah." FrostFam explained. "Oooohhhh. I get it now. I think you should stop being by Snowbreaker's side." Zetrus explained. "But I kinda have to stay by her side 24/7, 'cause if I don't... then I'll get murdered." FrostFam explained. "Oh. Well, I can try attacking her." Zetrus claimed.

"Well, okay then. Just, don't wind up like my brother..!"

"Okay! I won't!"

Zetrus ran out of Spike and FrostFam's views to fight Snowbreaker. "Wait, you had a brother?" Spike asked. "It's a long story..." FrostFam replied.