Chapter 7

"Z-Zetrus?" Bambom asked through tears. "Ar-... you're alive?" "Why, yes I am!" Zetrus said. "But how?" Spike asked. "Well... I wanted to murder that b-b... brat Snowbreaker because of all of the trouble they caused, but that didn't work so well for me..." Zetrus explained. "Oh.. well... hopefully these guys are still alive..." JR said sadly. Just like that, Jambi's eyes shattered open. "Wha- what? I-" Jambi started. "Jambi!" Bambom said happily as he hugged him. "O-Oh.. hey kid." Jambi said to Bambom. "So... is... where did... Bambi go...?" Bambom asked. "I dunno... I remember him being next to Dave or somethin'..." Jambi replied. Dave slowly woke up under the rubble. Zetrus walked up to him. "Goodness me... Zetrus... I don't feel... good..." Dave stuttered.

"Well, you'll feel better soon. And by the way, we need to save Bambi. So everyone, pick up the njured people and follow me. We'll need them in case if they wake up." Zetrus explained. Bambom, Linbi, Jambi, JR and Spike all picked up the unconscious people and ran off with Zetrus to stop this once and for all.

---------------------

"..."

"Wake up, Bambi."

"...?"

Bambi woke up tied down to a wooden rack. He saw a big machine right in front of him. It was shiny and.. blue. "It is now time for the final test to become a Frost God." Snowbreaker explained. "Every god that passes all of the courses and are still alive by the end of it have to endure the ray that completely transforms them." While Snowbreaker rambled, Bambi had a sudden thought. What happened to Hjoim?  "H...Hj-Hjoi..Hjoim... wh-where is he...?" Bambi stuttered. "Oh, he's right here!" Snowbreaker replied.

Hjoim was also tied down, completely unconscious. Bambi teared up upon seeing his body. "Oh no.. he's crying! Well, don't worry, Bambi! I'll make sure this machine makes your tears go away!" Snowbreaker chimed. Bambi closed his eyes and made sure he was ready for the ray that would transform him. Snowbreaker took one last look at Hjoim and Bambi... and pulled the switch that would transform them down.

Just like that, a huge white and blue ray stroke the two gods. Bambi held in a scream while Hjoim did nothing, he was knocked out cold. Bambi's arm started to grow claws and become blue. He couldn't see from his left eye. It felt like his eye was being melted. Bambi screamed as the transformation was almost complete. Snowbreaker smiled as they listened to Bambi's screams.

However, what he didn't notice was Dave, Zetrus, Bambom, Linbi, JR, Spike, Jambi and Bendu all came in on a flying oversized skateboard.