Chapter 5

Bambi didn't know what happened when he was dropped into the room. All he heard was a splash and... OH GOD, HE'S DROWNING! He needed to get out NOW! And that's what Bambi tried to do! He kept splashing and screaming, yelling for help. EVentually, Snowbreaker threw a brick on his head to shut him up, but they accidentally knocked him out again. Bambi's body sank to the bottom of the water as his body floated around. Did that mean he died?

...

No. It's not the end of Bambi just yet.

Bendu saw what happened to Bambi and gasped, terrified. "¡SANTA MIERDA, BAMBI! ¡NO TE PREOCUPES, VOY A ABAJO! (HOLY SHIT, BAMBI! DON'T WORRY, I'M COMING DOWN THERE!)" He shouted as he dived into the water to save Bambi. Bendu went pass by multiple bleeding corpses, but he finally grabbed Bambi and tried to swim up to the surface. Unfortunately, a giant octopus tried to grab Bendu. Bendu fought and fought, but finally he managed to pry free from the octopus and carry Bambi to shore.

Bendu layed Bambi down and examined his wounds. Let's see... a removed eye, a scratched up hand, a hole in his leg... ouch. But Bendu wouldn't let Bambi die. It's not Dave and Bambi without Bambi! So, he tried to wake Bambi up. Eventually, Bambi woke up coughing up water. He was alive! Bambi took one good look at Bendu and he uttered some words. "...B-...Bennd... Bendu...?" Bambi stuttered. "Yes, amigo! It's-a-me!" Bendu said, hugging him for comfort. Bambi tried to hug him back, but thanks to his screwed up arm, he couldn't.

"Come on, amigo. Let's get out of here..." Bendu said, carrying Bambi to somewhere safe. "OH, NO YOU'RE NOT!!!" A voice boomed. Of fucking course it was Snowbreaker. Snowbreaker lifted up Bendu by his neck and started choking him. Bambi tried using his fire magic, but he was too weak to light a single fire. Blood was everywhere in the room, on the walls, dripping from the ceiling, everywhere. Bambi wouldn't give up though. He knows one person that can put an end to this... ONE person who can stop the madness... ONE PERSON, who can defeat Snowbreaker...

Expunged.

-------------------

Dave, Bambom, Linbi, JR, Bamibo, Jambi,  Barbu and Bandu all had to escape Bambi's farm. Why? Simple! It was over ran by the snowstorm. Dave had no idea where Zetrus went, but he's not gonna give up hope. He's gonna find him, no matter what! Just as he thought that, Dave found FrostFam and Spike. JR gasped when he saw Spike. They were finally together again! The two embraced and JR cried tears of joy. Barbu and Jambi still felt miserable, but they were happy for the two anyway. "Alright, everyone!" Dave said. "We need to find Zetrus, because he could be dead!" "Or worse, phoneless!" Bandu added. Everyone stared at Bandu.

"...What?" Bandu asked. "Forget what he said- anyways, we gotta find Zetrus because we need him to be alive. And Bambi as well!" Dave continued. "I haven't seen Mr. Bambi in a long, long while!" Bambom chimed. "Oh, me too!" Linbi replied. "Yep. We all gotta find them." Dave said. 

"So, who's with me?"

"We are! We are!"

"Good. Now LET'S GO FIND BAMBI AND ZETRUS AND MAKE THINGS RIGHT!"

"YEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"