Hospital

I opened the door to see a hobo looking man standing there. "Hello c-c-can I help you?" I asked the hobo looking man.  "Yes you can are you Lilly?" I nod. Then his eyes turned red and his hair acted like there was no gravity. "Meep! What you doing?!" I asked. "I turning off ur quirk for the time being." He said. "Oh!.... Well are you going to help my mama and papa?" I asked he just nodded then I pointed where they were. He walked over to where papa was and put his fingers on his neck then did the same thing to mama but he looked at me and had a sad face. 

(Sorry I changed this bit I like it better this way')

Dadaiz- I mean Aizawa pov

I went to check the pluses of the little girls parents and the mother was dead . "Hobo man.... Is mama okay?" The little girl asked. "I can't tell her" " yeah she's fine just sleeping" I lied but then I noticed the girls eyes start to close and she fell luckily I caught her before her head hit the ground. 

( time skip brought to you by an angry Pomeranian)

I was checking on the father in the hospital when I heard him wake up. " WHERE THE FU- FUDGE AM I?!?!" he screamed " sir please calm down ur in a hospital 🏥 " "WH- where's my wife and daughter?" He asked " you daughter is fine.,........ I sorry for the lost of your wife." I said then was about to leave but then he asked "can I see my daughter?" 

"Sure" I said pulling out my iPad and showing him the video of his daughter sleeping. "How......how did my wife die?" He asked. "Your daughter's quirk. It can heal and kill." I said. "I hope he doesn't blame her for the death" "she can't control her quirk so I suggest to train her." I said leaving the iPad there.

Sorry for not posting in a while lost my iPad also writers block. Should I have a lilly abused by her father or sold to the LOV? 1 for father 2 for LOV