Chapters 1: worst day of my life(edited)

Lillys pov:

Date: lillys 4th B-Day

When I woke up I felt something off about my back, it was very sore. I got up and went to the bathroom and when I looked in the mirror I screamed in surprise as I saw a pair of wings on my back. I heard mommy and daddy running into my room so I decided to scare them. I went into my closet a few seconds before mommy and daddy opened my door. " Lilly! We heard you scream!? Are You Alright!?!?!" my dad panicked cause I wasn't there but as soon as he and my mom got close I jumped out of the closet and said "BOO!" and my parents screamed a little but then calmed down when they saw it was me but then they noticed the two little wings on my back. "Look I got my quirk!!" I said excitedly.

"I can see that sweetie." my mom said.

" Why don't you get dressed so we can go to the quirk doctor?" my dad asked. I nodded my head, I put on my dress that has an open back so I don't hurt my wings.

(the dress)

I ran down the stairs to meet my parents but at the bottom of the stairs I heard my parents talking to each other in hushed voices

I ran down the stairs to meet my parents but at the bottom of the stairs I heard my parents talking to each other in hushed voices. " She looks so much like Keigo." My dad said.

"I know but it's not your fault your ex-wife sold him." My mom said,

"Mama? Papa? Who's Keigo?" I asked.

"No one honey. Are you ready to go? " My mom smoothly changes the subject.

"Yeah!" I said hurry out the door.

(time skip brought to you by a angie pom pom)

The doctor's office. "Lily Takami " said the doctor,

"Here!" I said standing up and walking over to the doctor. He led us to his room and ran a few tests on me. After a few minutes he came back with a creepy smile on his face. (Evil nomu doctor) "you have a very powerful quirk." he said. " The white wing on your left can heal anything but I don;t know the side effects yet, and the black wing on your right can drain people's energy." He said.

"But I don't want to hurt anyone." I said.

"Oh sweetie you don't need to use your right side." she said. (Todoroki vibes.)

"Will you have to go name a name for your quirk because it is new." he said.

"I know it can be an angel blessing." I said thinking it was a great idea. Then the doctor looked it up. "Sorry that one's taken anything else?" he asked.

"Hmmm angles curse!" I said. He looked that one up.

"Angles curse it is." He said.

"Why is the name angel's curse ?" mom asked.

"To put the black wing in the name." I said. The doctor said we could go and we left.

(this time skip is brought to you by a happy angle)

When we got home I told my dad about my quirk and we had presents and cake. But then this happened. "Happy birthday Kegio," my dad said to me.

"Who is Kegio?" I asked. He looked frightened.

"No one sweetie." he lied.

"Stop Lying!" I said getting mad.

"I'm not lying sweetie." He said.

"Maybe we should tell her about him?" my mom said. I nodded my head. "*sigh* okay, sit down on the couch." he said. We all walked over to the couch and sat down. Then they explained to me all about dad's ex-wife who gave up their son Kegio to the hero commission and is now almost a pro hero (rn he's 16) "W-Why would she do that?" I asked scared and confused. Then I think I lost control of my quirk cause both parents clasped. I ran to the phone and called the police. "Hello, what's your emergency?" the woman on the phone said.

"I-I-I t-think I l-lost control o-of m-my quirk n-now m-my parents a-are knocked o-out." I said stuttering.

"Okay I will send someone over to help right away. What's your address?" she asked.

"#########" I replied.

"Okay I am sending someone over right now." She said,

"Okay thank you." I said then hung up on her. (>:D) A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see a hobo looking man standing there. Then the strangest thing happened. His hair went 'Not today gravity' and started to stand up on his own and his eyes turned red. "Hello I am here to help you. Where are your parents?" he asked. I started to respond but then I felt dizzy and everything went dark.

Dadaw- I mean aizawa pov:

I noticed the girl open to say something but nothing came out and she started to sway. She passed out and just before her head hit the ground I caught her. I set her down gently on a comfy seat and started looking for her parents. I found them in the living room and checked each of their pulses. The father was fine but the mother.... Let's just say I was too late. I called for an ambulance and took them to the hospital. I knew it wasn't going to end well and if what I think is going to happen will happen then I am worried for this little girl.

(this time skip is brought to you by a cat worried over a little angle.)

When the father woke up he was very confused so I explained everything to him and he asked to see his daughter. I led him to her room. "Oh lilly I am so sorry." he looked hurt. "If you don't mind, I'm going to plan my wife's funeral."

"I don't mind." I said