rescued

Lilly's POV:

When I woke up (she's hidden under the bed, by the way), I saw Shiggy (I'm too lazy to write the full name) and Dabi bringing in another person. He looked somewhat like Kat. (Tiny time skip to when Katsuki wakes up.) The guy regained consciousness. He looked around and started yelling about heroes and extras, claiming he'd kill all the villains. I knew that if he kept yelling, it would get us in trouble, so I spoke up.

"P-P-Please stop yelling," I said quietly. He heard me and searched the room for the source of the voice.

"Where are you?" he continued yelling before recalling my request. "And why are there so many damn feathers?"

"I'm down here. Also, I'm the reason for the feathers," I said, moving my wing to make it visible.

"Could you come out from under the bed?" He asked.

"N-no. Th-they'll hurt me," I replied, recalling what had happened the last time I ventured out from under the bed.

"I won't let them. Come on out," he coaxed, attempting not to frighten me.

"O-Okay," I agreed, slowly crawling out. His expression turned to one of shock upon seeing me.

(Imagine her with long white hair and the little black thing Hawks has on his eyes, along with the right wing being black.)

"L-Lilly?" he whispered.

"H-How did you know my n-name?" I inquired.

"It's me, Katsuki," he revealed. Bursting into tears, I rushed to him and embraced him tightly.

"I-I missed y-you so much!" I sobbed into his shoulder.

"I missed you too, Lin," he said, soothingly rubbing circles on my back. Slowly, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sounds of a battle.

"Kat, wake up!" I urgently shook his shoulder. He groaned and stirred awake.

"What's wrong??" He questioned, then heard the sounds of fighting. "I think the heroes are here!" he announced, getting up. "Just in case it's not the heroes, stay behind me." I quickly positioned myself behind him, and just then, the door burst open. A burly man with yellow hair, dressed in a red and blue shirt, stood before us.

"I AM HERE!" he bellowed. I whimpered and instinctively covered my ears.

"SHUT IT, ALL MIGHT!!" Kat yelled at him. Then I turned around. "Are you okay?" I hummed in response.

"Young Bakugou, who is that?" asked the man a little quieter, though he was still loud.

"This is my sister," Kat said, standing back up.

"I didn't know you had a sister," said the man.

"Well, I thought she was dead. Now ar—" He started to say, but both I and he began coughing. Then, grey sludge emerged from our mouths, surrounding us. When the sludge disappeared, we found ourselves in a chamber with the people who had kidnapped me and a man with no face and a mask. (The fight unfolded similarly, with Lilly holding onto Bakugou's back. When they made it into the crowd...)

"Bakubro, who is the girl?" asked a boy with red hair and shark teeth.

"She's my sister," said Kat.

"WHAT?!?" yelled the shark-teeth boy.

"You have a sister!?" exclaimed a girl with black hair. I whimpered, not liking the yelling and loud noises. I sat down and covered my ears.

"Quiet, all you damn extras!" Kat said loudly but not excessively.