¢нαρтєя 4

I am so sorry for the delay guys my parents are strict with the use of my phone and I can't use a computer. I'll try to update as much as I can over the weekend. Thanks
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

After laying on his bed for a while, Dipper reached into his vest pocket and pulled out the red card. He examined it for a while raising a brow. The sweet scent that Pacifica always doused herself in , clung to the card. It was a daisy and peony mix that smelled wonderful- to Dipper at least. Rolling onto his side, he wiggled out of his vest, and scooted himself up towards the pillow. Once he got into a comfortable position, he opened the card and read it out loud; his voice a bit above a whisper.

"Dear Dipper,
Ever since I saw you and Mabel I was jealous ... as well as excited. I knew Gravity Falls would never be the same after you came- and .. I was right. I was also jealous , because every time I watched you , or saw you and your sister , you guys were also having fun... My parents...they would KILL ME if I ever had a pig. Or if I had, car tacos (is that what you call them ?). Anyway, I was so happy when we sort of became friends , but it passed so quickly you know ? And I want to thank you again for every time you helped me.. Even that time with the little golf ball people. That was really weird.

I want to still stay in touch with you... if that's alright. I'll give you my email tang Number.
Pacificagurl123@NorthwestOrg.com
722-434-2269
And you know where I live- right ? Just to be sure , it's the Northwest Manor !

I'll be expecting a letter/ email: call from you! Bye Dipper , Gravity Falls will miss you.

Signed , The most popular girl in Gravity Falls."

Smirking and shaking his head at the last part, he closed his eyes. He would definitely miss this place that he had called home. But oh well, his parents were calling him back , and he needed to start school once again. After reading it a few more times his face flushed. 'Pacifica isn't all that bad , she just gives off a bratty vibe.' He thought, standing up. He slipped the card back into its envelope , and slid it into his back pack.

"Don't worry , I'll contact you."

He says before leaving the room, and heading downstairs.

"Don't worry."