¢нαρтєя 5

As soon as Dipper reached the bottom floor, he nonchalantly walked into the kitchen. He saw the three crowded around the table and raised a brow. Mabel's fists were clenched and she was jumping and down.

"Uh-huh, oh-yeah , we got present from Paci-fi-ca!"

She said in a singsong voice. 'Huh?' Dipper stepped in , and squeezed between Grunkle Stan, who had now scooted over , and Wendy, who had put a hand on top of Dippers head. Although he felt his ears starting to become warm , he wasn't blushing because he was in love with Wendy ( he'd gotten over the startling truth that she would never love him ;-; ) ; it was because he had a habit of turning red when girls who were older then him touched him.

FLASHBACK

One day as the mystery shack squad was walking to the public pool, Wendy had spotted and waved Tambry over. Tambry was also on her way to the pool, so the big group walked together. At the time , dipper had still liked Wendy , so he tried to make some conversation. He started with a crappy joke that he got from a dumb television show he and Mabel were watching last night. He made the two girls chuckle , but it was mostly Wendy , as Tambry was texting her ex her kept pestering her with "love me again" "I'm so sorry I ever did anything" types of messages. Grunkle Stan , Mabel , and Soos were now in their own world , talking about some thriller stories Mabel read about online. Dipper had told more jokes , Wendy laughing harder , and Tambry slowly being attracted away from her phone. As they reached the pool, Tambry had slung an arm over Dipper shoulder and pulled him closer. Wendy had walked off towards the life guard check in near the deep end of the pool. Tambry looked down at Dipper , in the middle of complimenting him on his cheesy jokes; his face sort of pressed against the side of her breast. He was red and his ears were burning. She pushed him away slightly, apologizing and going off towards Wendy. Dipper cleared his throat, as Mabel appeared and nudged him in the side with her elbow.

"Getting all the ladies now , are we?"

She said with a snort. Then shuffled Dipper over to where Grunkle Stan and Soos were sitting. She stripped off her tank top and shorts , revealing a childish purple one piece with a bejeweled butterfly image in the middle. She lathered on some sunscreen , as Dipper took his vest , hat, and top off. After she was done with the cool cream, he put some on himself , and the twins ran to the deep end. Once they got there , they yelled cannonball and jumped in, splashing the few people that were around them. As Dipper and Mabel came up, Dipper ran a hand through his curly hair , slicking it back. As he tread the water , another teenage girl , who Dipper had never seen before , bumped into him from behind. She turned to him and began to apologized. As Dipper replied with a "No biggie," and a shrug the girl raised a brow and swam away after his reply. Mabel snorted from behind, laughing and gurgling chlorinated water.

"Your such a perv, turning red after a girls shoulder touched your back. That's so lame dude."

She said swimming over to the ledge as she laughed. He raised a hand to his ears which were burning hot. He looked up at the sky ; it was only 9 am , the sun didn't get hot till 12. From then on, he realized that he always turned red and became warm whenever he was touched by someone- a girl , to be specific.

FLASHBACK OVER

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Find out more about the present from Pacifica in the next chapter.