Chapter 13

Wtf I just saw like the most amazing picture of dipper with blue eyes and slicked back hair on Pinterest and apparently there's this thing called REVERSE PINES. My AESTHETIC RIGHT THERE. But idt there was an episode on it ... Can someone pls explain nnnnnnn .
**************

Pacifica's POV
1st person . Usually it's 3rd
Interview type

"So tell us about your past. Get straight to the point."

Ok , let me be honest . I've never been the one to really care about losing things . Especially things I've loved.

"For example ?"

In 4th grade I remember being in charge of the class pet . It was a filthy thing to take care of , not my cup of tea , but I had to. So anyway , I take the thing home , and ask Jives (A/N- Got 'em )  to feed and take care of it and he did, of course. Getting to the end , when the poor thing passed away , I felt no remorse compared to my classmates . Not a single tear was shed . No  mood swing or tantrum . I was fine.

"I see."

My parents don't care about me either , but do I mind ? Nope . It doesn't bother me . I have all the money in the world and I was living the life. As a young girl I was called "Ice queen" . Original right? Because of this I became more mysterious and people sort of looked up to me. Weird right ? People can be crazy . Anyway , I became more sarcastic. As I entered middle school I became popular , as my family is hella rich. I made lots of friends. I gained tons of followers on social media . People say "ily" and called me "bestie" , but I know that people truly don't care about me . Even my "best friends" were only around because of the money and the gifts .

"I'm so sorry. Did you ever have a person change or influence you to become the person you are now?"

Well about 4 years ago , a funky girl and nerdy boy came into town just for the summer . The girl was artistic and outgoing , and the boy was lanky and seemed like a wimp. I have to be honest . I acted like a major b**tch in the beginning . They were reeeeeeeally annoying ... But by the end of the summer I became close to them . And I realized what "best friends" really meant.

"How sweet!"

They gave me so much courage. I told my "friends" off , and I've made true friends who don't care about my money or my family. They taught me so many lessons. They broke open my stone heart, and taught me how to love again .

"What an amazing change Ms. Northwest."

Also , don't tell anyone , but I have a little- well big - crush on Dipper , aka the nerdy boy . I want to see them again. I'll be a lot nicer then before . I promise . I hope they come back next summer , maybe even before then .

"Maybe we can get an interview with them in . That would be fantastic ."

Agreed!

-Pacifica N

**************
Hope you guys liked it . I wanted a change of pace lmao. I want to do a miraculous ladybug fanfic so bad . But idk . Tell me what to do in the comments!