¢нαρтєя 6

MABELS POV

As her twin examined the basket , Mabel started to peel the plastic coating off the small gift. She crumpled it up and threw it behind her eager to see what was inside. There were 4 different colored envelopes stacked neatly and tied with a white ribbon , on top of a ton of snack packages, candy bars and soda cans , and a few brochures to monuments in Gravity Falls that were built by Pacificas father.

"Ooooh."

Soos said in awe , leaning over Mabel's puffy hair to see.

"Lemme read all the cards out loud."

She announced aloud. From the corner of her eye she saw Dipper smirking. 'Oh-kay' she thought weirdly , pulling out the stack of cards and pulling the string.

"Alrighty,"

The thirteen year old said , shuffling through the small stack. She pulled out a green colored envelope, which was titled to "Stan", and opened the flap. The sweet smell of cigars flooded into her nostrils.

"Ew."

She said shuddering. Her father often smoke cigarettes , but both were gross. She saw TV ads about what cigars, cigarettes, and inhaling drugs could do to your body and lungs , and it really made her disgusted.

"Kay. Let's see what this momma says."

Mabel set the envelope aside and opened the card. She read the first sentence to herself and stifled a snort.

"Dear old fart, although you were really rude and always wanted money , I wish I had a grandpa like you. You seem pretty cool. You're lucky to have Mabel and Dipper as friends and family. Sincerely P. Awwwww."

In the corner , she caught Stan blushing and stroking his chin.

"Heh. I knew that brat always liked me. Who doesn't like me- correction, cheapskates ? Heh"

Wendy coughed while smiling ; Dipper scratched the back of his neck ; and Soos flashed a toothy grin.

"Right..." Mabel continued. "Oh look, there's something else."

She flipped the card over and pulled out two things. One was a $60 gift card for any store, and another was a coupon for a cigar shop. Mabel handed them both to Grunkle Stan.

"Ooh me likey."

He took them and tucked them both into the Brest pocket of his blazer.

Next was a blue enveloped titled "Wendy"

"Kay Wendsters, let's see what you got."

As soon as she opened the envelope she gasped.

"Oh my god! Wendy! You got 2 tickets for back stage passes to meet all of bands that are playing at next years Woodstick Festival."

Wendy's eyes widened , as her mouth gaped open.

"Oh my ****"

Wendy grabbed the tickets out of Mabel's hand and squealed louder ( which got the whole group raising brows ) then Waddles when he eats candy apples.

"Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod"

She ran down the hall , the out of the shack , calling up Tambry on her cell.

"I'm guessing you don't want to hear what the card says?"

Mabel called after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See what the rest of the crew ( including waddles) got in the next chapter .