The Truth.

(MENTION OF ABUSE AND SELF HARM AND FAINTING DUE TO BLOOD LOSS!)

TRAVIS POV:

I wake up, covered in my own dried blood. I feel weak and dizzy I try push myself up but felt nothing but pain in my wrist. Then I remever what I did.

I'm such an idiot.

I mange to pull myself into a sitting position on the floor and push myself against the door. I lift up my arm, I can't feel below my wrist. Shit.

It's deep, I think I cut a nerve....uhg, I pull out some bandages and wrap them wound my arm.

Farther was right.

I am pathetic.

So...so pathetic.

----------------monday at school-------------------

Sals POV:

Im slowly giving up on Travis talking to me, it feel so pointless in trying anymore.

What am I thinking?! No! I cant give up on him.

I walk through the halls and see him. He looks like shit. His sweater is ripped, bandages everywhere hell! Even his eye bags, have eye bags! Some of his face looks stained with blood...

That's it. I need to talk to him.

I walk over and pull him into the bathroom and into a stall then lock it. (;>)

"S-sally face?! F-fuck off what's this a-abou-"

"Shut your fucking mouth Travis. What. Is. Wrong. You've been avoiding me ever since you...you know...and then you come to school like this!? No! You are going to tell me what's wrong. Right here. Right now."

He stammers, stumbles on his words, unable to form actual sentences. "I- uh- sa- un- um..I-I can't really- I cant- I really-"

"Travis. Please. I'm here."

He goes silent.

He then just, breaks down crying, sobbing.

"Hey! Hey..." He falls onto me sobbing into my shoulder.

"Hey come on..what's wrong..."

"H-he- m-my dad fo-forbid me from seeing you, h-his...h-his...."

He starts explaining what his father has been doing to him, the abuse, the neglect, everything.

"I..." I don't know what to say, I stand there speechless. "Travis..that...oh my god..well, I'm not all that surprised...I knew something was going on." I pull him into a hug. He surprisingly hugs back, tightly.

"Travis...have you..you know harmed yourself again?..." I say pulling out of the hug.

He looked off to the side.

"Travis..."

He wipes his eyes with his sleeve.

"Don't pity me f@gg0t."

"Travis I don't pity you! I want to help you"

"Fine. Yes. I did. And so what."

"Can I see...?" I ask.

"Fine."

He slowly pulls up his sleeve and undoes the bandges.

"Traivs that...oh god..."

"Yeah I...I can't feel my hand."

"What. Travis! That's bad, really bad oh my..."

"Yeah don't need to tell me twice."

"Don't sass me right now Travis! That's is very serious!"

"Hey sal..?" He says drowsely.

"Yeah?.."

"I see black spots...I feel like the floor is shaking... I.. I think im blacking out I...fuck.."

"Hey, what?! No no hey! Keep your eyes on me blondie!" I start re-bandging tightly.

"D-don't call m-me that.....fuck Sal it hurts..."

"No I know I know I have to bandge it back up, you're bleeding out!.."

"Sal...you're a good person...thanks.."

"Thank you but dont say that like your about to die, you wouldn't say that just insult me like usual I'm begging you."

"..."

"Travis?..."

I look up at him, fuck he's so pale...he's...he's blacked out...

I check his pulse on his other wrist..

It's low....

(HI LOSERS JUST CUZ IM WRITING ANOTHER STORY DONT MEAN IVE FORGOT THIS ONE!! HOPE U ENJOYED LOVES!)