[Scenario #2] UNO Gambling

Requested: Apple_Juice_Royalty

Tsuzura Hanatemori: She was amazed that you were able to get money from gambling against people by a popular card game. No tricks. Just playing by rules of a simple card game. Though, every time she played you, you won. It even amazed Mary to the point she got frustrated at the sheer wins you collected.

Yukimi Togakushi: She didn't expect you to suddenly ask for a gamble. She never seen you gamble before. When you opened a new pack of UNO cards she got very confused. "UNO?"

"Why play a complicated game when we can just have fun with the unpredictable challenge of UNO!"

You won.

Sakura Miharutaki: It honestly made her amused. It was cute and scary in the same. Winning like a mad women in UNO, even with her. She loved it.

Mikura Sado: She was lost. How is this allowed? Of course it was. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact you only gamble by playing UNO and winning all of those that came before you, it made her feel things.

Sachiko Juraku: "Oh?" With her legs crossed, she saw how you won. She allowed you to choose the game, and here she was, astonished on the inside as she cracked a smile, his red eyes eyeing the loser. "That's unfortunate. Underestimating the game was your biggest mistake."