[One-Shot #2 Sachiko] My Pet [2/2]

Requested: Demonkingtanjiro

Pairing: Bottom Reader

Warning: Sexual Themes

Words: 334

---

She pinned you onto the wall, your leash tight around your neck and she held it tight above you. You watched as her snake-like eyes curled up, amused by your submissive sobs.

You felt her leg between yours, your breath becoming heavy. She laughed, you felt the rumble from within her chest vibrate against you.

"No matter what I do, you'll always bend beneath me. Doing what I ask, like a good little pet of mine." She whispered. "

She kissed down your neck, the collar being the protector of anything lower. She nipped at every bit of skin her teeth and lips could touch. You shivered and gasp as she contuined a common aspect if being her pet.

She pulled back, admiring you. You were beat red, panting with your eyes closed, waiting and wanting more from her touch.

She held your neck. Her eyes turning a devilish red. "Such a good little pet." She licked her lips. "Doing what I, even if it costs your life. Your tears being me such pleasure." She ggiggled. "Oh how I yern for you, Y/N."

You crack open an eye, seeing a faint blush on her cheeks.

She lifted up your uniform, one hand still pinning you to the wall. Her fingers danced along your stomach, loving how to reacted to the bare touch of her finger tips, the pinches that made you twitch in her grasp.

"How adorable."

She lifted your shirt up above your breast, seeing how your expression turned to panic.

"Shh..." She stared deep into your eyes. "No one would dare watch you when I'm here. You're my pet, Y/N. Only I can cause your pain, control your body and watch you be the best person you could be in this place." She smiled. "Right by me, is where you'll stay."

You feel her hands roam you. And you couldn't say no, after all, you didn't want her to stop.