[Scenario #7] Crying: Your Reaction

Requested: Lublame

Tsuzura Hanatemori: You would comfort her in anyway possible. You would also listen to her on why she is crying. She is very self-deprecating and that hurts when the cause of her crying is from herself. "Tsuzura, I wouldn't ever think that. No matter what goes wrong, my mind won't change."

Yukimi Togakushi: Hard days aren't always predictable, but sometimes emotions aren't expressed for reality, rather the fictional world that Yukimi happens to enjoy. "Ah? Yukimi!" You raced over to her desk, her tears running down as the grip on her book was tight.

"Y/N! They killed my favorite character!"

You sighed. "Is that it?" That made her cry more.

Sakura Miharutaki: You stood in the room where Aoi kicked out Sakura. That made your blood boil, especially as the love she felt for him, he only saw it, from what you could tell, family business. You went up to Sakura, and cleaned the tears off her face as Mary yelled at him.

"Bitchass." You mumbled which made her chuckle.

Mikura Sado: She wasn't the most mentally well, but her jealously could be extremely painful on her end. Being trapped under one women's hand, one evil and toxic, you understood. You walked in on her as she sat alone, crying into her knees, mumbling.

"Mikura?" You called out to her. "Mikura!" You held her shoulders as she cried, you let her contuine until she was ready to talk. Having a good cry is good for her.

Sachiko Juraku: Something went wrong. Something bad, leaving this women in tears? You went up to her, she expected mockery and laughter, but all you did was give her comfort. She had her moments, but you loved her, wrapped around her finger and twisted as it may seem, you enjoyed it.