[Scenario #5] Dating the Council Secretary

Requested: BlussomCooteng

Tsuzura Hanatemori: Having you on her team, the benefits were high and Mary loved it. Though only Tsuzura and the Council knew how you weren't the best at gambling and taught you, along with Mary, how to handle yourself in the heat.

Yukimi Togakushi: You helped her with her club dues and anything revolving around her activities. You made sure no other Council Members messed with her when she happens to be alone in her room. She didn't know what to expect, thinking you were untrustworthy, but here you are, being the best girlfriend.

Sakura Miharutaki: You made sure her lost wasn't a big deal after Aoi kicking her out of Full Bloom, more importantly, making her feel better. You even pulled some strings for her to still be in the council if that is what she wished. She was grateful for what you did and expressed herself when you two were alone.

Mikura Sado: She first thought you were invisible, a puppy, much like herself, but you had a great mind on your own. She found out your weakness when she happened to corner you alone. Now, she was your girlfriend, protector, and you were her knowledge.

Sachiko Juraku: "How cute." She pulled you, made you fall for her, and you were her little player in her games. Setting them up and making her have the time of her life. "Oh, you're so good for me, Y/N."