Chapter 5

Minho sits down at the table at the café, enjoying his coffee after work. He didn't have any plans for the rest of the day. San was going on a date with Wooyoung, Chan said he isn't home at the moment and neither are the boys, other than them he doesn't have much friends. He can't go visit his family because they live too far away just to go and visit for a few hours. He leans back against the chair, looking around the café. He should probably run some errands, but he doesn't feel like it. Minho finishes his coffee, standing up to throw the cup away.

 "Come on, just join us."

Minho frowns, not liking the sound of that.

"Yea pretty girl, come with us. We can show you a good time."

Minho walks over to where the sound is coming from.

"No leave me alone." The girl pushes one of the boys that is bothering her away from her. The boys are surprised by how strong she is but that doesn't stop them from bothering her.

"Tsk come on, we just want to have some fun."

Minho stops, now close enough to see everything what is happening. "Get away from the girl."

Two of the boys look up, ready to fight Minho.

"What do you want?"

Minho rolls his eyes, recognizing one of the boys. He walks closer to the group "I said leave the girl alone, or else I will tell RM what you are up to."

The boys quickly step away for the girl.

"Sorry, we will be going now."

With that the group of boys run off, leaving Minho alone with the girl.

"Are you okay?" Minho looks over at the girl.

The girl nods, smiling at Minho. "Thank you Minho hyung."

Minho frowns. "What?"

The girl laughs, looking around making sure no one can see them. Suddenly the girl turns into Changbin, who smiles at Minho. "Hi hyung."

Minho just blinks. "Changbin?"

Changbin nods, leaning against the wall looking at Minho.

"You were a girl?"

Changbin nods again.

"How?"

"I'm a shapeshifter."

"From what I knew you could only turn into animals?"

Changbin laughs, shaking his head. "No, you really think we told you everything that first day?"

Minho blinks. "Woah, wait so you can just turn into a girl version of yourself? Or just any person you want?"

"Just a girl version of myself as of now."

Minho nods, learning new things. "Wait why were you a girl?"

Changbin kicks the stone in front of him. "Lost a bet to Jisung, so I have to buy him candy and be a girl while doing so." 

"What kind of bet was this? Why did you agree with it? What would Jisung have done if he lost?" Minho has way to many questions for this boy. He probably shouldn't be surprised by this, but he only has known them for a month and a half or so. He still isn't that used to hanging out with a shapeshifter and a witch.