C6;

*BANG!*

Jake opens the door like a mad man. It crates a very loud sound tht made Cloud and Jana flinch.

"The heck Jake!" Cloud said annoyed looking at Jake who just smiled apologetic.

"Sorry Chief I was just so I'm rush to let you know who wants to slander you" Jake said as he sat down and open his laptop.

"So you know who?" Cloud asked him

"His name is Isaac Clad, do you have some beef with him?" Jake said looking at Cloud with questioning eyes.

"I-Isaac what? I don't even know him to have beef with him! Who the heck is that! Jake find him and get him here now!" Cloud said as Jake nod his head and rush out. Ugrh what can a pleasant like me can do, I'll find that Isaac and let Chief deal with him! Hehe.

"Even I have not hear of that name. What did you do to him? Maybe you offended him and forgot about it?" Jane asked Cloud, who was frowning.

"Tsk! Even if I offended him he wouldn't have a guts to do this to me! He may be hated me so much to create rumors like this"

"Are you sure you did not have a fight with that boy?" Jana asked again.

"What do you think of me? I admit I'm not that friendly like Rain, but I don't just offend anyone just because I can get away with it, you know me Jana"

"Yeah. Yeah. I know you blah blah. So what's your plan now that we know who that person who slander you?" Jana asked. Cloud frown as he thinks what to do except to see that Isaac Clad dude.

"Honestly, I have nothing at this moment, but Jake really need to get that guy here and-"

"Beat him up!" Jana injected cutting whatever Cloud wants to say.

"No Jana. We don't beat people here, what are we a gang or mafia shit? We'll just going to interrogate him why he did that" Cloud said with a deep sigh.

*Knock knock*

Jana and Cloud looked at the door as Jake opens it with a guy behind him. They entered the room and Jake makes the guy sit in front of Cloud and Jana.

"Um I'm guessing this is the Isaac Clad dude" Jana said scanning the guy in front of them. Cloud just looked at the guy frowning. Not familiar.

"What's your problem with me? As far as I remember, I do not and I say never ever have I ever saw you ever. So why?" Cloud said still frowning.

"I-I just want to make Nick move on from Dark, I didn't mean it to be like this big" Isaac said timidly.

"The heck? Who is Nick now?" Cloud reacted with a confused look at Isaac.

"Umm Nick is m-my b-brother, he was obsessed with Dark. I really tried telling him that they have no chance together and he should find someone else. But he didn't as you see, so when I saw Cloud with Dark I took it as an opportunity to make my brother change his mind. I-I'm sorry" Isaac said but Cloud looked at him with a sharp glare.

"It's just not the two of us that day! There is also Rain why not make them a thing, why me! Gosh this is a mess" Cloud sighed and massage his temple.

"I-I'm sorry I just saw you first, I didn't stay that long. I didn't saw Rain with you" Isaac reasoned.

"Fix this thing!" Cloud exclaimed and went walked out the office.