C15;

Cloud folds his clothes with a serious face and pack them in his mint green trolley. While doing that he heard a knock on his door as Rain went inside.

"Are you that nervous going back?"

Cloud raised his brow to Rain. He stopped zipping his trolley and said "Why would I be nervous going back? Isn't it just meeting old friends and people"

Rain looks at him with 'Are you kidding me right now?'

"Cloud, we're going back next month not next week"

"O-Oh..."

"Yeah Mr. Oh. Cloud just relax okay? Calm down bro it's just going back you are not going to a war zone" Rain said trying to calm Cloud.

"I'm j-just anxious about the reunion" Cloud sighed

"Is this really about the reunion? Or is this about meeting Dark again after three years of hiding away?"

"Cloud be honest to your self, 'cause if you are not, then expect everything to be rowdy. Talk to me brother okay" Rain looks at Cloud with encouraging eyes making Cloud sigh in defeat and decided to talk thing out.

"I'm just" Cloud started looking outside through the window.

"I'm just anxious of what's gon' happen if we saw each other again. You knew that it's been three years, and many things have happened in that span of time. What if he doesn't wanna talk about what happened that time. Or what if he find another man or even woman and they be like married now and have kids" Cloud continues

"Cloud, you are not Dark to think those 'what if's' that you composed, because you don't know anything about him. I'm not blaming you or even siding with Dark, but you can't even search for him even if I have given you some clues for you to be tempted. Cloud, Dark is very successful in the business world as well as in sports world. If you just be brave enough to search his name, you will know what to think."

"Oh! a better idea, why don't you just go back in advance since you are that excited to see him" Rain teased his brother.

"Should I?" Cloud asked looking like a child asking his Dad. Rain smiled  mischievously and booked him a flight tonight.    

A few hours later, Cloud suscessfuly landed. The place he grew up and missed for three years.

He took a deep breath and sighed.

"This is too good to be true" Cloud said to himself with a relaxed smile.

ACKK!!!?

"Dude can you not block the way!?" An angry passenger bump into him said.

Cloud just looks in daze into the man's retreating back. The heck!?! I was standing here! STANDING NOT MOVING! BUT STANDING! Heck can't he just avoid me!?

Tsk!!!

Cloud shook his head and called his brother, and to avoid incidents like that again he went in the metal bleachers and sat.

"You won't believe what just happen a seconds ago"

"YOU MET DARK BUT HE IGNORED YOU!?"

Cloud put his phone away from his ear and looks at it with a glare, like Rain was the phone, and put it back again

"Can you chill out, I hope Dark wouldn't be like that. And a mad dude bump into me and gets angry like it was my fault, heck!" Cloud said annoyed.

Rain chuckled and said "Good thing that only happens and nothing major. Hey Cloud I gotta go brother, good luck"

Cloud 'hmmed' at his brother and ended the call.

"Cloud?" A hesitant voice of a man called Cloud who was texting but stopped as he heard a very familiar voice.

"D-Dark!?"

WAIT!? THE HECK I'M NOT READY TO FACE HIM YET!!!!