C7;

"So, Dark Night?" 

"W-What?" Cloud stuttered, and thank goodness he didn't choke from the pasta they were having for dinner. 

"What? I just asked you" Azure said 

"RAINNN!" Cloud exclaimed and glared at Rain who is innocently eating his pasta 

"Cloud! Tone your voice down we are having dinner, where is your manners young man?" Azure said and sighed helpless, knowing that Rain run his mouth again and told him about Cloud's boyfriend. 

"Sorry Dad, he was just being urghh!" Cloud took a deep breath and sighed. 

"Sorry Cloud, I was just high up and told Dad. But don't worry Dad supports you, he just said to give him gran-" Rain stopped babbling when Azure glared ah him which he respond with a nervous chuckle. Ohhh I get it now I shouldn't say about that thingggg!

"Enough with Rain, now tell me about your boyfriend and why did you not tell me first? I'm a bit hurt Cloud your University knew it before me." Azure said. 

Cloud looked at his Dad lost and dumbfounded. The heck!!!! He and Rain really is alike!

"Dad do you know that you sound like Rain right now?" Cloud said with a frown as he shook his head helpless. 

"He and I are not the same, he's like can't keep his mouth shut and I ca-"

"Hold it right there old man Azure! I can keep my mouth shut you know? I even keep you secret from Cloud that he will be shipped abroad after his graduation for further education" Rain said confidently, while Azure looked at him shocked to the bones as for Cloud looked at his Dad with a glare. 

Thisss brattt! I knew it that I shouldn't have told him that! I didn't even discussed it with Cloud yet! 

"Dad! what is this?! You didn't even talked to me! Me who is involved in this" Cloud said glaring at his Dad

"Heyy! I was about to talk to you about that to you! Keep your cool okay? Dad didn't mean to keep this from you" Azure said coaxing Cloud. Cloud really got his traits from my deceased wife!

"Okay, now that the cat is out of the bag, talk" Cloud said still looking at his Dad. 

"You know that I support you with what you want right? But your Aunt Claire asked me to convince you to stay there for about three to four years. You can stay there and do what you want or study further or even be a journalist there. What do you think?" Azure explained 

Cloud sighed when he heard his Aunt Claire's name. She is his deceased mother's sister and she was so adamant in making him stay there for years. He thought his Aunt gave up in that idea, but he guess not. Even his father don't know her real reason why she wanted her to stay there, guess she knew his father cannot keep secret like Rain. 

"Dad I still have a Year to think about that, please tell her to wait for my decision and don't do anything that I don't want" Cloud said firmly as Azure just nod helpless. He really knew his son would answer like this so he was prepared to be rejected.