C13;

Azure looks at his sons and sighed.
"Daddy what's wrong?" Wind asked his father with a pouting mouth.

"Nothing Daddy was just thinking of your brothers, I'll miss them." Azure said looking at Wind with a gentle smile.

"I will miss them too, but didn't Daddy said that we will be with them by next week? So we will see them in umm next week right Daddy?" Wind asked

Azure smiled and nod and looks at Rain and Cloud who are arguing again.

"Cloud, didn't you said that you'll call Dark to explain. Why the change of heart?!" Rain said to Cloud who just rolled his eyes at him with a sigh.

"I never said that I would I said I'll try. And last time I checked they weren't synonymous with each other" Cloud sassed.

"Whatever genius! Just to remind you, when the time comes and you regret that you didn't explain, I'll tell you 'I told yah!'." Rain warned Cloud and went to Azure and Wind.

When Rain was in front of Azure and Wind, he reach for his arms to Wind as she happily went in Rain's arms.

Cloud just sighed at Rain's warning. In truth he really wanted to explain to Dark more.

Like, why he needs to ship his self out of the country away from him and  just why in general. But he couldn't because he really don't know what to say. He have a lot of what if's.

Like 'what if Dark moved on because he finally said his feelings for him' or 'what if Dark won't listen to him and just shun him away'.

In a minute they bid Wind and Azure their greetings and went to board. Azure and Wind stayed until Rain and Cloud's plane go.

"Let's go back home or you want to go to the mall to buy clothes for next week?" Azure asked Wind

"I want to go to the mall Daddy! And let's buy teddies and pi-- BROTHER DARK!" Wind shouted when he saw Dark running towards the airport.

Dark obviously heard Wind as he look at their direction. He was panting because he runs so fast.

"Hey Wind. Good day sir, my name is Dark Night nice to meet you" Dark said politely

Azure scanned Dark thinking that he have heard that name before but whe-- then he remembered! This is the 'Dark'

"So you are the 'Dark'. Are you here for Cloud?" Azure said and smiled at him even thought it's a sad one. It could be better if he arrives earlier.

"Yes sir, Rain texted me about 20 minutes ago but I seems to missed him." Dark said with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry for what Cloud did. But for now let him clear his head or I don't know what that kid wants to do." Azure sighed

"Tell me honestly Dark, are you serious with my child, 'cause if not I'm telling you right now, please let him be." Azure said looking at Dark with serious expression.

"Sir, I'm serious with my feelings towards Cloud, I will wait for him until he no longer needs to run away from me." Dark said with determination making Azure nod.

"If the time comes, please take care and be really patient with him." Azure said

"I will sir, thank you"