Ch.6 A Night Off

Brisa's Pov

The morning sun rose over Atlas, and with it came the sight of dozens of citizens down in Mantle that were restrained in gravity bolas by the Atlas military, with Atlesian Knights stationed to watch them as the soldiers awaited orders for what to do with their captured citizens.

Just down the street, the polling booths for the election had opened up and a woman looked at her ballot choices. Her finger went over the names of Ivy Brown, and Pearl Wistier. She stopped, hovering it over Robyn Hill's name, gritting her teeth as her hand shook from the feeling of indecision when it came to choosing between Jacques and Robyn.

Reporter: "Although rioting in Mantle is finally under control how does it feel to know that the majority of those involved might have been your supporters?"

A microphone was held up towards Robyn who seemed to be busy making sure the streets were safe from any Grimm that had entered the city as a result of the riots attracting them. Her wrist-mounted Crossbow was out and she immediately switched demeanours when the microphone was put in front of her face.

Robyn: "I don't condone rioting, especially when our city is being denied through the hardships we've already have to go through, but Jacques Schnee's latest stunt is holding the city hostage for his own political gain. So I understand their anger, but ask that they show it not in the street but at the polls today."

In Atlas's training facility, Yang was seen chasing Blake around as Blake used her Semblance to dodge Yang's attacks by jumping from pillar to pillar.

Winter and Weiss were practising with their summoning and glyphs as Weiss actually managed to outsmart Winter by summoning a small Knight to strike her legs while she was focused on her summoning.

Nora was using her hammer to hit rubber balls at Jaune with full force, he blocked with his shield and Oscar kept watch of Jaune's aura on his scroll.

Oscar: "Nice, your recovery time is getting way faster."

Oscar complimented as Jaune gave him a thumbs up.

Nora: "Heck yeah!"

Nora walked over as she pat Jaune's back and he fell over, suddenly Ruby zoomed by with her Semblance as suddenly she burst into three ways around a pillar, where Ren was seen meditating, while Ruby reformed behind it.

Oscar: "Whoa! Have you always been able to do that?"

Ruby: "Uh I don't know, I never really put much thought into it"

Oscar: "Man you guys are evolving, and I don't even have my semblance yet."

Ruby: "Well I bet we'll all be jealous when you do."

Ruby said as suddenly a bit off from where they were, a pillar was destroyed as they all looked over and saw Josh practising with Shredder's he swung and slashed around simultaneously at me as I was testing my new weapons strength to see if it shatter resistant unlike my old one, I then separate Alpha and Omega to turn into the sickles and dodge the attack that had created a shockwave which I flew up into the air with my bird form out the way then put Josh in the defensive position by giving him an onslaught of attacks back as my agility and speed went up. Which both our auras we're at yellow.

Cyra was practising with her semblance as she used it to charge up Glamour and Grace and shoot fire bullets out. She then used her semblance to do fire and attack with the pillars.