Ch.8 Cordially Invited

3rd Pov

In team LADR's dorm room Josh was spacing out as Brisa called to her.

Brisa: "Josh!"

Josh: (Surprised) "....Yeah!?"

Brisa: "What is the matter with you your spacing out."

Josh: "Nothing..."

Cyra: "Hey does this have anything to do with Yang?"

Josh: "......I- uh."

Brisa: "C'mon, Josh. Aren't you planning to-"

Josh: "I know..."

Cyra: "How about this instead of you dreaming of that fantasy you talk to her."

Raiden: "She's right, anything could happen it's best to grab it instead of leaving it and regretting it."

Brisa: "You'll be fine! We believe in you."

Josh: "Thanks, Bri."

Josh thought about what he was going to say with the help of his team.

Meanwhile

In team BARK's dorm room Razor was speaking out the things in his thoughts unconsciously while his team members listened enough to be getting a little bit annoyed.

Owen: "Raze..."

Razor: "Yeah!?"

Grace: "Your kinda speaking out your thoughts."

Razor: "I wasn't... was I!?"

Kazey: "Yep. We know a little too much about this."

Owen: "Just go see her please. Maybe even hang out with her for a bit."

Razor: "Yeah it could get my mind... off of a few things. Thanks guys!"

Razor jumped up and ran out of the room as the others watch.

Owen: "Finally, I'm gonna nap for a little while before we go out later."

Grace: "Alright I'll be adjusting my limbs.

Kazey: "Cool I'll be sharpening my weapon.

Later

Josh had made his way to team RWBY's dorm to talk to Yang. As he he was about to knock on the door he sees another hand come into view as the two looked at each other in surprise before communicating with their eyes they somehow knew what the other was gonna do. Josh then knocked on the door, when the door opened it had revealed Yang.

Razor: "Hey! Can I borrow Ruby for a bit I want to hang out with her?"

Ruby who had heard the Faunus used her semblance to rush out the door and drag Razor. Yang and Josh laughed before Josh turned to talk to her.

Josh: "Hey, Yang can I talk to you? Just for a little while, it's important."

Yang: "Sure."

On one hand

Ruby and Razor are hanging around and joking about different stuff and talking about how their adventure has been. Before Razor thinks about what has been distracting him.

Razor: *laughs* "You know, Ruby, as much as I enjoy our friendship, there's something I need to tell you..."

Ruby: *grinning* "Oh, come on, Razor! What kind of confession are we talking about? Did you secretly try to get more fish for a reunion or something?"

Razor: "Haha, not quite you'll never let me live it down. Actually, this is a serious confession. It's about my feelings."

Ruby: *still chuckling* "Okay, okay, spill it! I can't wait to hear what ridiculous things you're about to say."